1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Crankshaft & Sootthemall-Derby Sunday 16th

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by j l c, Dec 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j l c

j l c TS Member

Biged- I have a graduation party that I am to attend Saturday afternoon in Clinton Illinois. If we drive home Saturday yes but if my wife wants to stay over it is questionable what I will get done Sunday. Hopefully I will see you Sunday. Jerry

2. j l c

j l c TS Member

Biged-do the lottery, the odds are better. I been out doing a couple of calls this morning and about froze my ars. Think I'll stay in the rest of the day. Thank goodness the days will start getting longer soon. Crank

3. j l c

j l c TS Member

Just got the word that there is bad weather South of here so staying north to shoot trap. Sounds like a good deal to me.Crank

4. j l c

j l c TS Member

Hey-Soothemall where are you? DeWitt tomarrow? I think this is still on schedule. Snow should be cleared by morning. Breakfast at 9:30 in DeWitt at Sunrise Cafe according to Biged. Bring Wrinkles-Crank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.