1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Craigs list... You won't believe it...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by superxjeff, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

I cut and pasted this from Craigslist in Eugene,Oregon.
    9 cans of Unopened Sunkist Orange Soda....12 oz each

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: sale-419795185@craigslist.org
    Date: 2007-09-11, 11:49AM PDT

I bought a 12 pk of Sunkist orange soda a few weeks back and drink a few and realized I really didnt like it like I did as a kid.
    So I have the remaining 9 cans, 12 oz each unopened to sell. I would like the 45 cents for deposit you will get back on them that I paid and something for the soda itself.
    Asking 2.50 total for all 9 cans.
    Thanks

2. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Now we know where jnoemanh lives!

3. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

SU syracuse Orangemen Toilet Seat Free- Gone!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: sale-419241197@craigslist.org
    Date: 2007-09-10, 9:50PM EDT

**Thanks to everyone who responded: SU fans, grads, students... Good luck everyone! GO ORANGE! (And if you do, then go to the doctor!)**

Think Syracuse is Number One? How about Number Two?

Is the team in the toilet? No, it’s ON the toilet! Show your pride for SU with this Syracuse Orange toilet seat! This fabulous orange throne can be the crowning glory of any Syracuse University fan’s collection. It is UNUSED. Rest assured, no bare butt has ever been in contact with this seat!

It has been stored in a garage for a number of years and has a dent on the cover from something resting on it, but it is still a grand orange tribute to a beloved school and team, with a likeness of the Carrier Dome on it. The most useful piece of memorabilia around! Eliminate that utilitarian toilet seat and install something more personal for your personal space. Put the dome on the bowl!

FREE to a true SU fan's home. You've heard of a closet fan. Now you can be a bathroom fan.

‘CUSE IS IN THE HOUSE!
    ‘CUSE is in the bathroom!

When you gotta go, you gotta GO ORANGE!

this is from the rochester,ny craigslist

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.