1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"Cracker"

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Gilly, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gilly

Gilly TS Member

I wonder if either of these Christian Leaders of our Black Community have ever refered to a caucasion as "Cracker"

This crap with Imus is making me sick. I do however think it was a bad remark.

Bob Gilchrist
    West Virginia

2. smartass

smartass TS Member

Bob what was so bad abou Imus's repark? Was it the "nappy headed" part or the "ho" part? I don't see any insult in either.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Black comedians use the word "nighger" all the time when referring to black people.

For me to be unable to do the same is discrimination.

Is this a great country or what?

HM

4. smartass

smartass TS Member

There's no such word as "nighger" halfwit. The word commonly in use in movies and other places is nigger.

5. lumper

lumper TS Member

Its the freakin anti's and them lib's causing problems again ... next thing they'll be tryin to be takin away r gunzanstuff!

6. rjdden

rjdden TS Member

Anonymous!! Maybe this was a type-O. Do ya think?? Rich.(inPeoria,Az.)

7. lumper

lumper TS Member

Cracker? I prefer Ritz crackers myself.

8. ANTRIM UDF

ANTRIM UDF TS Member

Or Nigra. We honkies just otta refer to one another as Cracker, honkie, nigga and such. How ya gonna call that rascist? This crap is just plowed up so the Sharptons and Libs have something "to do". The Northern Irish built this country after being told "No Irish need apply" likewise the other groups. GET OVER IT! Imus is just a "popular" jerk, needs controversy to stay on the air. He is losing market share fast. Most of the Red necks I know do not use the n-word nor do they approve of their children using it. Moving on.

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Put on your tinfoil cap and look up the word "typo", or would you rather I edit the post?

HM

10. oz

oz Active Member

I think it was in poor taste. However....Imus used to say much worse things 30 years ago on WNBC in new york. oz

11. smartass

smartass TS Member

I thought halfwit was trying to be politically correct. Still do- as a matter of fact. Had he made a typo, he could have easily edited it long before now.

12. Baber

Baber TS Member

Imus should be removed from the air. About 10 years ago he was invited to give his "roast" at the White House Corespondents Dinner. He was so crass as to insult the Clintons in a very disrespectiful manner. Now I can't stand the Clintons but after Imus got through speaking I felt sorry for them and ever since I could not stomach Imus. Anyone that makes me fell sorry about the Clintons is a AH.

TB

13. smartass

smartass TS Member

Take him off the air because he insulted the Clintons. Pleeeeze- how in hell do you insult those dirtbags?

14. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Maybe he and Richard Karn or whatever his name is should be sent to do mission work in africa.....who cares?!?!?!?!!?! I guess its ok to be racist but not racist and famous.....geesh.....

Forrest

15. donegal shooter

donegal shooter Member

To Antrin UFD-
    What's this "Northern Irish"Comment? It was the Catholic Irish the Limey bastards starved half to death that settled on this land.
    I say this in jest but do realize how much hate and anger that name calling can create.I hope the world can look at Northern Ireland and see how good men on either side can overcome REAL hate and distrust.The process has started for the betterment of all concerned.

Slainte,

Scott

16. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

First off this is not the first time this jerk has said something like this.While I'm not too quick to get on the "I'm offended band wagon, please try to put yourself in the position of one of these young athelets or their parents. His comments were pure gutter stupdity and indefenseable. The guy is a complete AH and a jerk. They should have gotten rid of him long ago.

17. smartass

smartass TS Member

I still don't know what the big deal was except that Al "Twana Brawley" Sharpton wanted something to whine about. Sad to see that he has so many supporters here. "Nappy headed hos"- big deal, boo hoo. It sounds like a compliment to me.

Too bad some let All Sharpton and Jesse "hymetown" Jackson do their thinking for them.

18. Colonel Reb

Colonel Reb TS Member

I can see it now. A new show on Versus: Zumbo-Imus Outdoors. In the first episode, Jim and Don take a couple of the Rutgers girls on a coyote hunt in Texas using AR-15's.

19. 700X-user

700X-user Member

Has a minority person ever gotten fired for calling a caucasian person a derogatory term?

20. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Wuzzup my Crackaz!?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.