1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cowboy Action shooting guns or items

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

WTB Cowboy Action shooting guns or items

Just geting started and will consider what you have to sell

2. cubancigar2000

3. cubancigar2000

4. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Well, have most all of my stuff, but I am 6 ft. tall,weigh 170lbs. and have a 32inch waist. Wear a size 9 1/2 boot. I just sold my spurs and one nickle .45 Colt the other day. Still have mod. 97 with 20 inch bbl. and an extra 30inch bbl, Marlin cowboy lever in .45,Pedersoli 45-70 with front globe and rear tang Lyman sights,two Galco holsters (almost new) both for 4 5/8 in. guns. One strong side and one weak side. I am keeping the crossdraw and belt as I hunt deer with a SA in 44mag.Also have an engraved Taylor Cattleman in 45 Colt. 4 5/8 as well as a 7 1/2 Cimmaron Cavalry mod. 1 of 2000. Have a leather 6 loop shell holder for 12 ga.Probably many more items I can't think of right now.

You're getting into a fun sport,sir. I quit about 6 yrs. ago to take up trapshooting for the second time. Still miss it, but couldn't find time to do both justice. Really a great bunch of people. Go have a great time.

SixKiller--badge# 14390 SASS

Steve E.

5. cubancigar2000

AAtrap- are you interested in selling any of it especially the Pedersoli 45-70

6. AJKohler

AJKohler Member

I won't be near my stuff until after Labor Day, but I've got a complete outfit I'm going to be selling. Two Doug Turnbull Cowboy Classic pistols in .44 Spl., Andy Anderson-style double rig, matching shotgun belt and pants belt (I'm a hair under 6 feet, currently a shade over 200 pounds but the belts have plenty of room for bigger), the gunbelt has a custom buckle and the gunbelt has silver conchos on it. I've also got a 4th gen. Chinese Win 97 (the usual odd wood, but I've got walnut F/E and unfinished stock to go with it), Rossi Coach Gun and an Aussie 87 (one of 50!), all 12 gauge, Marlins in .357 and .44, a 1917-vintage 1892 in .32-20 with two sets of dies, brass, reloads and bullets, and a Navy Arms 1873 clone with a sling swivel on the stock (Navy's are the ones with real walnut). Oh, and a Cal-Graf cart. No prices yet, as it's going to take some research. Everything is in Tucson; I'm currently exiled in NM for the summer (She who must be obeyed, you understand), and I'd really prefer FTF transfers if possible. It's going to make quite a hole in my safe, but I'm no longer interested, and going to Vendor's Row at EOT and being charged $10 each just to get in and watch or hit VR was the last straw.

Tony
    a/k/a Swivelchair Spread, SASS #50442

7. cubancigar2000

AJ - No hurry, I am moving to Tucson later this year, maybe we can hook up

8. AJKohler

AJKohler Member

Be happy to, CC. Get my email from my profile or leave me a message. I check in here normally once a day.

Tony

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.