1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

COWARDS!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Booby trap probe leads to Calif. raids, arrests

Associated Press
    LOS ANGELES

"LOS ANGELES (AP) — Federal and local authorities have raided 35 homes in Southern California as part of an investigation into a series of booby trap attacks targeting police officers. ...

printemailshare recommend (0) LOS ANGELES (AP) — Federal and local authorities have raided 35 homes in Southern California as part of an investigation into a series of booby trap attacks targeting police officers.

Hemet police Capt. Dave Brown said Tuesday 16 people had been taken into custody following the raids that began before dawn.

Brown says arrests were made for a variety of crimes, including weapons violations.

Riverside County District Attorney Rod Pacheco says all those arrested were white supremacists.

Hemet police have been targeted with booby traps at least three times since New Year's Eve. In one case, a ballistic device strapped to a fence at the gang unit's compound sent a bullet within inches of an officer's face."

These white supremeacists are such cowardly punks!!!!

2. GrubbyJack

GrubbyJack Member

"cowardly punks" lets see who uses this type of device; Viet-Cong, IRA, Black September, Weather Underground, and take your pick of any number of Rag-Head groups…I would be willing to bet “THEY” have a bigger “SET” than you BigDog…..your getting your panties in a wad for the wrong reason…GRUBBY

3. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Weather Underground.... Bill Ayers, Obama's buddy.

Jerbear

4. hunter870

hunter870 Member

I absolutely hate to see someone maligning any particular group. Fortunately, we've stepped up to defend the white supremacists. What a shining moment this is.

The press can be so unfair sometimes...I'm sure they went out of their way to sensationalize those "booby traps".

Its a darn shame..

5. bigdogtx

hey flunky, until you answer my question on YOUR phone calls being listened to, you are, as usual flapping in the wind,,,,you can continue to stand up for terrorists and live in your mantal ward of Bush hating,,,,last I checked, your messiah renewed the Pariot Act,,,,or do you deny that???? BTW, as an American, I can stand up and fight for anyone or group that I choose to

grubby,,,,if THEY have such a big SET, why do they hide and slink in the night planting bombs on these men and women who risk their lives every day to protect mine???? Is this the way you operate as well, slinking and slithering around???? anytime you want to put your mustard seeds to the test, let me know....

6. smoking357

smoking357 TS Member

Yeah, because this was so manly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHppTEccJEY

7. Rimfirejim

Rimfirejim TS Member

Big Dum tx; You've been found out. Stupid is as Stupid does! Windbag How True! HAHAHA Jim

8. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Rimfingeridiot,,No one holds a candle to you in the "stupid" department. You people are not able to be educated. Period..

9. Rimfirejim

Rimfirejim TS Member

Paladum, who ya copying now! You ain't got a thought of your own.Typical for a teabagger, and a dumb one at that ! Jim

10. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

I'm curious. Flinch and Jimmy, did the Gov. of Arizona break civil rights law when she signed the bill today?

11. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Rimfingeridiot,,No doubt, you are one of the dumb ones that believed hussein when he said national health care will reduce the deficit. LMAO.

Now,,the headlines today reads husseincare will INCREASE the the deficit. Spare us your stupidity, Rimfingeridiot. You don't have a clue.. You people are a disgrace..

12. bigdogtx

Flinch, I do support OUR civil rights,,,,just not those of terrorists,,,,been calling syria, pak or afghanistan lately,,,,if so, you have NO civil rights....

13. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Not enough info. Raiding 35 homes and coming up with a "variety" of charges may be on a slippery slope, disregarding unreasonable search and seizure laws.

In the USA so far people have a right to be white supremacists (or Black Activists, or any other ideology) if they so desire.

Targeting a group because of a belief is not what the Founding Fathers envisioned for our country.

I hope the probable cause criteria is solid for these cases. If a shotgun approach was the method, that has an odor.

HM

14. bigdogtx

Nope, just want to protect America from terrorists,,,,just looks like mine is the opposite of yours....

15. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

When in Hell did this group of trapshooters start defending the COWARDLY actions of a bunch of skinheads?? I don't have any idea of what bigdogtx's other opinions on anything might be, but any CS SOB who plants a booby-trap intended to kill or maim a LEO needs to be dealt with by Vlad the Impaler. Keerist on a crutch, you'd think this was a bunch of ex-cons convincing each other the Brotherhood was an honorable and necessary organization...

16. bigdogtx

No5,,,,so eloquently put,,,,Amen!!

17. bigdogtx

Hey flinch,,,,who you callin' that you are so worried about eavesdroppers????

18. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

Got friends that have been targeted and shot at in this mess. In fact my wife has worked out of the office on many occasions. You think the gang has rights? Just the kind of crooks that should be free in society. You should read below. James

Calif. police department plagued by booby trap attacksHemet Police are on heightened alert after a reported recent threat of retaliation from a motorcycle gang

By Thomas Watkins
    The Associated Press

HEMET, Calif. — The tense atmosphere surrounding a California police department plagued by booby trap attacks has been stepped up a notch following the latest threat against officers.

Someone called 911 at about 5:45 p.m. Friday saying a police car would be blown up in the Hemet-San Jacinto area in the next 24 to 48 hours, Hemet Police Chief Richard Dana said.

"We're heightening the alert," Dana told The Press-Enterprise. The caller said the attack would be in retaliation for the law enforcement sweep against the Vagos Motorcycle Club earlier this week.

The Riverside County Sheriff's Department has not been able to confirm the threat, Deputy Herlinda Valenzuela said.

About 30 members of the Vagos, California's largest motorcycle gang, were arrested in Riverside County on Wednesday, as part of a crackdown across the state and in Arizona, Nevada and Utah. The gang specializes in methamphetamine sales, identity theft and violence, Riverside County sheriff's Capt. Walter Meyer said.

Dana said someone he believes may have been a gang member tried to get into a news conference Thursday at the district attorney's office in Riverside. The person was turned away, he said, because he didn't have a press credential.

At that news conference, Dana, District Attorney Rod Pacheco, state Attorney General Brown and others announced a $200,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the Hemet-area booby traps aimed at officers in recent weeks.

First, a natural gas pipe was shoved through a hole drilled into the roof of the gang enforcement unit's headquarters. The building filled with flammable vapor but an officer smelled the danger before anyone was hurt.

Then, a ballistic contraption was attached to a sliding security fence around the building. An officer opening the black steel gate triggered the mechanism, which sent a bullet within eight inches of his face.

In another attempted booby trap attack, some kind of explosive device was attached to a police officer's unmarked car while he went into a convenience store.

Gang enforcement officers appear to be the target of the assassination attempts, though Dana noted the devices were indiscriminate by nature and could have killed any police or law enforcement officer.

A prevalent theory for the attacks is that Vagos members were angered when members of Hemet's anti-gang task force monitored them at a funeral in a church opposite the task force's former headquarters.

The incidents have shaken a close-knit police department already demoralized by steep budget cuts that last year saw its officer numbers slashed by a quarter to 68. Officers are checking under cars for bombs and scouting for other potential hazards.

Associated PressCopyright 2010 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
    "I would call the mood tense," Capt. Tony Marghis said. "Everyone is being very vigilant about their surroundings and the environment."

04/14/2010
    Attacks on police prompt emergency declaration in Calif. cityThe measure comes after three attacks in Hemet on a regional anti-gang task force and the burning of three city code enforcement vehicles

By Brian Rokos
    The Press Enterprise

Trouble viewing the video? Download Flash player here
    Related Article:

* Calif. police firing range fire investigated as possible attack

HEMET, Calif. — Hemet will be able to speed up security improvements to the Police Department building and City Hall after the City Council on Tuesday declared that an emergency exists.

The resolution allows the city to bypass the cost-reducing but time-consuming bidding process. The measure comes after three attacks in Hemet on a regional anti-gang task force and the burning of three city code enforcement vehicles. Then Monday, a fire damaged a building at a Hemet police firing range, a blaze that has not immediately been linked to the other attacks.

"We need to get this done right away," Police Chief Richard Dana told the council as four television news cameras rolled. "Additionally, if we were to go out to a full bid on this process, it would require that we tell all of the security measures that we intend to put in place."

An emergency is defined under the state Public Contract Code as "a sudden, unexpected occurrence that poses a clear and imminent danger, requiring immediate action to prevent or mitigate the loss or impairment of life, health, property, or essential public services."

Police Capt. Dave Brown had written in a memo to the council that, "A security assessment of city buildings indicates that the public access lobbies present a significant risk to city employees and resources. Immediate action is required to harden these facilities."

The city has not publicly set a timeline for these improvements. A crew from Hemet Fence welded and painted a new security fence Tuesday in the police parking lot. The city has received grants to install bullet-proof glass in the police lobby and a glass-protected counter at City Hall.

Once a company is hired, the state code requires the City Council to review the status of the emergency at every regular meeting. It can be renewed if four of the five council members approve it.

Also Tuesday, the council put off voting on a policy that would have prohibited those delivering invocations at council meetings from mentioning the names of specific deities. City Manager Brian Nakamura and City Attorney Eric Vail said they wanted to consult the members of the Hemet-San Jacinto Interfaith Council, some of whom objected to the policy that was written out of fear of litigation by civil rights activists.

19. bigdogtx

flincher,,,,You are the one wanting to protect the "rights" of terrorists,,,,that sounds pretty treasonous to me,,,,you wanting to keep them safe so they can plan attacks on OUR country,,,,or is that your plan all along????

You still have answered which terrorist countries you have been calling????

You just sit hiding behind your liberal puke and don't address anything that doesn't allow you to spew your vitriol on George Bush. Want to address some civil rights, how about the attack on Waco, Ruby Ridge et. al. that Clinton did? What about the audits that the Clintons authorized when people didn't agree with them? What about the cameras that appear in major cities and are watching many of our daily moves????

How about all the abuses that your messiah hussein has authorized,,,,don't know whether you know it or not but the Patriot Act was renewed....

Have you taken these to the streets and demanded justice????

20. bigdogtx

No sir, I was not able to actively serve,,,,which would prove what???? My father served, my son will enter the Corps in August. You want to question my patriotism and love for this country,,,,just let me know when you can be here....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.