1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Coupons for Dicks Sporting Goods?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hubcap, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hubcap

hubcap TS Member

Is there anywhere on-line I can download and print coupons for Dick's Sporting Goods? I keep hearing about the $10 off any purchase over $50 coupon being used to buy shells and I'd like to take advantage of it.

Thanks

hubcap

2. dibbz

dibbz TS Member

Try the link...hopefully it will work and you can print it out.

(I think if you click on resume the first time, the coupon pops up. Or, do an internet search for your subject, and hopefully you'll end up with a coupon to print out.)

Maybe someone with more computer skills can correct the link I provided.

3. Finprof

Finprof TS Member

The link works. The coupon says it is not valid for ammunition. However I amde sure I went to the old guy clerk who wouldn't be able to read the fine print.

4. hubcap

hubcap TS Member

Hey - right on - Thanks for the link.

hubcap

5. Travioli

Travioli TS Member

I also recommend getting the score card and after 300 points you get a 10.00 off coupon and it does not have to be up to 50.00. Also check your local fishing and hunting regulations handbook they also have a 10.00 off coupon well atleast in PA they do.

Travis

P.S. I feel Dick's is one of the best places to get ammo because of the deals. I was able to buy a case of remington STS for 43.00 plus taxlast week using a coupon

6. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

the cash register takes it all the time, it is the knucklehead behind the counter that you take your chances with. New Jersey and Pa hunting and fishing
    rules booklets have the one that allows ammo period. I usually use that one first...than go to same checkout and use the online one. If they read it the
    first time they usually don't the second ot third time around! Gun Clubs come out to around 3.30 a box with the coupon. Discover card gives you back extra 5%
    at dicks too through end of June (another 2.50 off case) You have to buy 13 boxes of Gun clubs to make the 50 buck coupon minimum.

7. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

you have to get the coupon out of your states hunting or fishing guide , they have these at Dicks but i found a pile of them at Wal-Mart, coupon on inside cover . good for ammo

8. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

Too bad it won't let you delete a few words like exlcuding ammo!

9. headsup2

headsup2 TS Member

Here is a link to the IL DNR site for the coupon on $10.00 off for ammo purchases.

Carl

10. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

Tnx Carl, but can't figure out how to print only the coupon, and not the picture of the lake and everything! Anybody know how to do that?

11. headsup2

headsup2 TS Member

Ken X,
    Since this is a PDF file you have to use the camera icon in the tool bar. I think it is called the snapshop tool. Once you click on it go to the upper left hand corner of the coupon, and left click you mouse. Be sure to hold the mouse button down and drag to the lower right hand corner of the coupon. You will get a message that says it is added to the clip board. Then open up microsoft word. Then right clik your mouse button and select paste. You should have the coupon on you word documont now. If you have problems e-mail me.

Carl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

coupons for dicks sporting goods to print out

forum dicks cash code