1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Couple of scoring questions

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Big Al 29, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

1. I keep my scores on my card.
    2. When I shot last week, they rean my card through the computer and it came out one bird less than what I have written down.

Is there a way i can go back and get all of my score again to see where I or ATA has made an error?

When I shoot tomorrow and they run my card through, wil lit have last week scores into my average or will they use my numbers I wrote down on my card? The shoot is for birds only so it won't really matter but I was just wondering.

Thanks

2. drunk_again

drunk_again TS Member

personally id tell them never to " REAN " my card again. but thats just me.

3. Beancounter

Beancounter TS Member

Are you saying that the average calculated by the ATA is one bird off?? My current singles average is 95.65 and I cannot imagine the latest ATA disk showing my average to be 96.65 or 94.65. That would represent a lot of missing scores. You need to call the ATA Office and talk to the folks there.

To your other question, you are thinking the ATA is some type of on line real time system like your checking account. Doesn't work that way. Each month, a new disk comes out. Whatever is in it is in it. Whatever is missing is missing. Last week scores will not be in it.

4. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

You can check your scores by shoot and by event on the ATA website. You will need your password to do it. Just go to the shooter information area. It is the bottom part of the information screen. If you don't know your password, you will have to contact the ATA to get it again. They will send it to you or they will help you check this out for you.

hope this helps.

Lorna Hull

5. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Thanks for the info Lorna.

Have another drink Drunk. I forgot to spell check.

6. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Call the ATA and and they will MAIL you a pass code number so you can get in to the member score depatement. There you can see what clubs you have shot at and what you shot there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.