1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Country was sold out

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by lucia625, Jan 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lucia625

lucia625 TS Member

Well said!!!!

2. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Obama is calling for massive new government spending on infrastructure. Our bridges and highways. In other words we spend new billions to employ more Mexican workers. But, what the heck, it works for Obama and the Democrats. It was the Hispanic vote that put them over the top.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Highflyer, I respectfully disagree. I think the black vote by a real bunch of low functioning people who thought they were going to get an even better free ride was the deciding factor.

HM

4. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

For years blacks have been liberal Democrats best voters. Over 90 percent. Obama won 67 percent of the hispanic vote. Hispanics are the fastest growing group of Americans. You combine hispanics with blacks then throw in unmarried women, the growning number of urban voters and union workers and you can see the inevitable trends for years to come. As a non-union rural white male I know my time has come and gone. Demographics favor liberal Democrats as far into the future as you can see. Trappy the future is yours.

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Yeah, that jump from getting 98% of the black vote instead of 97% gave them another 7 million votes over McCain.

I guess some them could have voted twice.

6. halfmile

stokin, I think statistics may show a lot of people voted who had not been voting regularly before, and if the truth be told it was the Bruthas who came out because they thought finally they would "get even".

HM

7. Rico52

Rico52 TS Member

Construction companies are forced to hire illegals because companies bid jobs that are unreasonably low! In many cases union shops provide employees that expect unusally high wages & benefits. Many show up when they want to, file workers' compensation claims 7 times faster than than non-union shops and 15 times faster than those who hire illegals. Gentlemen, its all about money not the color of some one skin. Most young people that go to college are "not" interested in working construction or the trades. That is why they go to college! In some states like Texas, AZ and NM construction companies actually have hard time finding low end laborer willing to work. My brother owns a very large landscaping comnpany and finds it extremely hard to find young and willing caucasion kids willing to do manual labor. It's not that same as when we were kids!

It's easy for us to point fingers at hispanics, black and illegals but their is a deeper underline problem. Truthfully how many of you have children, neices, nephews and grandkids who will not work construction or the trades? My own teenage daughter is willing to work as long as it has nothing to do with "food service or retail." Look around at your own gun clubs. Ask the kid there if they are willing to work construction or the trades?? I think you'll be suprised with their answers!

Rick

8. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Like I said. A multi-billion dollar program to employ more hispanics. You can blame the increase of Mexicans in construction on anything you want. But the fact is it operates on supply and demand just like any other business. The work will get done one way or the other. If the illegal workers weren't here then the employer would have to pay whatever wage the job demanded to get and keep good workers. That is a fact. When they say Americans won't do a job you are only getting half the story. They should complete the sentence by saying Americans won't do the job under the same conditions and salary that impoverished uneducated workers from a third world country will. You will have to keep the flood gates open indefinitely. The first generation of workers from a third world country will work hard for little wages. The second generation won't.

9. halfmile

Bad statement, flincher till you have the comparable statistics from the last election.

Acorn and the new voter programs did us in here, among other things. Packing the rolls with dead people and vacant lot addresses.

HM

10. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

As a retired Human Resources Manager, I was required to complete an I-9 form and verify background, inclusive of a Social Security Number checkthru Equifax or other provider. I am pro business but I would advocate levying large fines on those businesses who do not comply with the law. The illegal alien problem will continue at an unlarming rate until it destroys our culture, language; and, our border towns are turning into killing fields with the Mexican drug cartel. Is this worth paying an illegal $3 or less an hour? I think not. BT-100dc

11. rebelace

rebelace TS Member

i have 2 hispanic that are legal and own there own homes and are my best workers white boys have to many problems and yes i would like to hire amercians
    white black chinese hispanic irish norwegian or what ever as long as they are legal. Also if people would remove there blinders and look at the whole picture and quit bitching and do somethin construtive about it we might get some where
    talk to your politician and quite bitiching

12. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

These are employers that don't give a crap what happens to our country's future. Right now they will put more money in their pockets. Like the national debt. Screw the future and our kids. I want mine now. I hope their home gets robbed by some illegals. That would be justice.

13. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

They are "ILLEGAL". They should not be here. Your politicians need to act or be replaced.

14. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

From the Washingtonpost.com

"At the heart of the Obama campaign's strategy is a national effort to increase registration and turnout among the millions of Democratic-inclined Americans who have not been voting, particularly younger people and African Americans. The push began during the primaries but expanded this month to a nationwide registration drive led by 3,000 volunteers dispatched around the country."

"Gaining greater African American support could well put Obama over the top in states where Democrats have come close in the past two elections, and could also help him retain the big swing states of Pennsylvania and Michigan.
    If 95 percent of black voters support Obama in November, in line with a recent Washington Post-ABC News national poll, he can win Florida if he increases black turnout by 23 percent over 2004, assuming he performs at the same levels that Democratic candidate John F. Kerry did with other voters that year".

"Obama can win Nevada if he increases black turnout by 8 percent. Ohio was so close in 2004 that if Obama wins 95 percent of the black vote, more than Kerry did, he will win the state without a single extra voter. But an increase in overall black turnout could help offset a poorer performance among other voters."

Yeah, he didn't need the black vote.

flincher, you are on "The List" for a reason.

Tom(AJ100)

[​IMG]

15. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Here, quit talking out your butts. It was the white vote that elected Obama. Catholics, union members and women.

16. rebelace

rebelace TS Member

yep thats right big union members here to voted for him and believe he will change everything in my trade are union is hiring illegals and when irs catchs up with them company lets them go and co. keeps the benifits-(money}

17. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Blame your damn government if you are upset about illegals. They are the ones who have the guns and the enforcement power. The one job they are constitutionally mandated to do - defend the country from invaders, they ignore. Instead they use their enforcement power on their own citizens, and states. You must treat that illegal in a hospital for free, you must educate that illegal for free, or you will be the one in trouble, not the illegal.

Shortage of labor? Maybe we should blame ourselves for that. At one time people would work their way through college, not anymore. We demanded that our government provide loans and grants to little Greg and Ginger so they wouldn't have to work for money to go to college. Since Greg and Ginger don't have to work for tuition money they get the full college experience now. They get to spend their spare time drinking and smoking pot and doing each other in the dorm room.

The town I grew up in started to become a fast growing suburb when I was in high school. I think 90% of the male students were working construction after school and in the summer. The girls were working the fast food places. Everybody who went to college then came back and worked the summers doing the same thing.

I think about a quarter of the kids in my high school class became builders/contractors. You can ask everyone of em if they have any college kids working for them during the summer or spring break. They will all answer the same - No. Kids don't work anymore because they don't have too.

18. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

flincer, then you had two wishes come true. You are still on "The List" and your savior obama got elected.

Here is some more venom for you.

"Obama Does and Doesn´t Fulfill King´s Dream"

EARL OFARI HUTCHISON..... January 14, 2009

"The unchallenged article of faith is that the election of President Barack Obama fulfills Martin Luther King Jr.´s dream that the content of character should trump skin color. King uttered the words in his March on Washington speech in 1963. We´ll hear that said time and again in the march up to the King national holiday January 19 and Obama´s inauguration the next day."

"Obama´s election did show that millions of whites could strap racial blinders around their eyes and punch the ticket for an African-American for the world´s most powerful political post. King would almost certainly glow with approval at that."

"But there are a couple of troubling caveats that mar America´s great racial leap forward. Obama won in large part because he did what no other Democratic presidential candidate did, and that includes Bill Clinton."

"He turned his presidential campaign into a virtual holy crusade by African-Americans voters to get him in the White House."

YOU WANT TO READ THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH AGAIN flincher?

"The staggering 96 percent of the black vote he got made the crucial difference in the key Democratic primaries and later in nailing down the victory over Republican rival John McCain in the must win states of Ohio and Pennsylvania."

"At the same time, Obama´s allure to white college educated young, business and professionals was overstated. McCain got 53 percent of their vote. He trounced Obama among North and South rural, and blue collar whites. Obama won in only 44 counties in the Appalachian belt, a stretch of more than 400 counties from New York to Mississippi. Overall, he got less than a third of Southern white votes. The racial fault lines are still tightly drawn within a wide segment of the electorate."

THAT is why 96% of the black vote went for obama.

I could have put the entire article up but you can read it all for yourself by clicking on this address.

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/87902

You can also do yourself a favor and google up Mr. Hutchison's name. You have a problem with reading HOW obama won? Take it up with a man that knows how it happened.

BTW, HE IS BLACK.

Tom(AJ100)

[​IMG]

19. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

There arent enough black voters to put Obama in the white house. It helped but it took a bunch of white voters to put him over the top. We,er in for a long bumpy ride on a gravel road.

20. halfmile

Funny, I don't recall the Washington Post being pilloried for erroneous reporting.

Your wikimap with the red and blue doesn't do anything but count electoral votes.

But I did enjoy the part where those with no high school education overwhelmingly voted Obama.

Let's put it in terms you can understand: If all the newly registered black voters would have stayed home (and the stupid) it would have been a different story.

I stand by my statement.

HM

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.