1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Country Gentleman @ SW Grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by country gentleman, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. country gentleman

country gentleman Member

Will be on location from Apr 12-20. Pads, Combs, fitting sessions on a first come basis. FOR SALE K-80 Trap Special Combo. Like new cond. Come see it at SW Grand. Dad bought it. Too heavy for him. Americase, chokes, fully adjustable, Motivated seller. Leaving in AM. No pics no responses. 256-762-6559 Also for sale, .308 USMC Sniper Custom built for me at Precision Weapons Section at Quantico, Va. Shoots sub-inch groups @ 300yds. Paper to prove it. Fired 50 times. Will have @ SW Grand. Todd

2. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Todd does alot of work for us and it's hard to recommend someone else. Stop by and talk to him if your in need of any of his services. He will definetly take care of you at a fare price. Have a good shoot Todd, Doug @ SGS

3. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Dang!, I'd like to see a pic of that .308! You got me foaming at the mouth.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

4. country gentleman

country gentleman Member

UP. leaving at noon today. If I come home with the k-80 and the .308, will try to post pic. See yall in Texas. Todd

5. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

6. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

Todd, I am sure you don't remember me and that doesn’t matter. I remember you. We met once at the Indiana State Shoot. You fitted me and gave me some tips. The biggest one to keep both my eyes open; well it has been about 5 years now and the gun fit, new stance (now old and familiar one) and both eyes open thing work great for me. My scores went up and I am a more consistent shooter.

You fitting the gun to me made every difference in the world. I have always been a guy that adapts to the gun I shoot, especially with my rifles and handguns. I just accept it and move on.

What an increased pleasure it is to shoot my browning now that you have fit it to me. Wow, if I could just get that goofy cant for my .338 win mag. LOL

The best of wishes to you and family!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.