1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Could it get any better than this?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bkeeney, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bkeeney

bkeeney TS Member

Mar 4, 2007
    This may sound sort of "Sappy" and perhaps it is, but I read this forum on a regular basis. Although I don't read them all. I have never had such an experience. I have asked questions of which many of you have answered with very good advice. Thank you all for that. And there are tremdous bargins here for what ever one needs for the sport. But I can't tell you all how often I have read these threads and luaghed until there were tears. How cool is that! Thanks for the fun. I fact I think a large percentage of you all should have been comedians!

Thanks again,
  2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Jan 29, 1998

I agree if you really do have a serious question it will get answered along with a few smart assed ones to go along but if you are like me then it depends on what time of the day or night it is then the smart assed ones makes sense also maybe it made sense to the posters at the time too.

I have also got a lot of bargins from this site even though they could had asked more but some of us likes to treat others like we would want to be also.

Also I have meet trap shooters from all walks of life and they all are great no matter how high up the sky they can reach.

I think the real reason why this site is so great is because all of the threads are out in the open an un organized and we have to wade thru it all as some in the past has said that wants a more organized site with catagory's so we don't get out of bounds to the question that is asked.

I know I have opened a lot of the threads just to see what it was about but if it was in it's own special place then I would never go to that section to begin with.

Time for a refill

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2006
    Scientists have discovered that the emotional tears contain higher levels of manganese and the hormone prolactin, and this contributes in a reduction of both of these in the body; thus helping to keep depression away.

When we laugh, the production of T -cells that destroy tumors and viruses increase, and more Gamma interferon (which is a disease fighting protein) is released.

Your health insurance only covers 10%...You will be receiving a bill for the remainder.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.