1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cottagegrove OR Sportman's Club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ThorsDad, Apr 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThorsDad

ThorsDad TS Member

Cottagegrove OR Sportman

As a new member and the website hsan't been updated since November do they mail out a newsletter and if not how you find out what is going on and when ? Thank you in advance Jay

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Hi Jay. Recent conversations suggest the price of mailing news letters is apparently not tolerated. If you'll email me or PM me with an address I'll see that you get on the mailing address (should happen automatically) and at least you'll get notice of shoots and activities. The club is open every sunday from 10am to ? depending on activity. Trap and skeet is open at 1PM each tuesday and when Steve W. gets the urge he'll open a 5 stand by the skeet fields. Sporting is still irregular but registered shoots are planned and the annual sporting league with Harpole's club and ours is already done for the year. Next registered trap shoot is April 25/26, typical 500 bird program....breakemall....Bob Dodd

ps - Registered skeet and sporting events are also planned.....BD

3. Beacon

Beacon TS Member

There is an 'unofficial' personal blog site owned by a member which lists monthly events and hours for the club. That is where I often look for a schedule of activities at the club. The address is http://cgesc.blogspot.com

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Jay, I've been told you will automatically be on the mailing list at the club and will receive information about coming events routinely. The only dilemma currently is that we are between secretarys which should be corrected at the board meeting on the 20th or thereabouts. I've been told upcoming sporting events are scheduled for May 2nd and June 6th and 7th. Trap shoots are listed in the PITA schedule for 4/25 and 26, 9/5, 6, and 7, and 10/3 and 4. The restaurant is always open at these events and on scheduled practie days and there is always turkey shoots before T'giving and Christmas....Bob Dodd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.