1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cottage Grove - Eugene Turkey Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BDodd, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

The Nov. turkey shoot, in the rain, was a great success. Any interested parties are invited to the club for another turkey shoot on 12/16/07, 10 AM, located south of Creswell, OR. Restaurant will be open, the blazing fire will be there to keep you warm, and the club president has put in an order for a warm and clear day. $25 for a shoot ticket good for 5 tries to win and a bird is guaranteed if you fill the card without success. $1 bacon shoot for 3 extreme right birds too. Be there or... well, you get the idea....Bob Dodd

2. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Bob, anything closer to New Year's Day? I think we're heading over about the 28th.

Larry

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Hey Poky. I know of nothing else at the moment but it's my turn to go north. One caveat is that I may be in surgery or recently recovering about then. The right arm again, this time to reconstruct the tendon that holds the elbow together; it wiggles like made of rubber at the moment. I'll check around and see if there's anything we could plan to attend and keep your approx date handy....Bob Dodd

4. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

I have your number on my phone, Bob. I'll give you a call as time gets closer.

If you have surgery, I hope it goes well for you. I had a ruptured appendix five weeks ago, so have recent experience on the surgery front. My middle son (Matt) and I were headed up to Montana for antelope hunting Friday evening and I was feeling kinda punk. I spent most of the day Saturday and Sunday dozing in the truck while he hunted, and we decided to head back home Sunday afternoon. Monday I got in to see my doctor. He said "Who's your surgeon?". The surgeon told me to go over to Admissions while he booked a surgical suite, and they took it out that afternoon. I had my last post-op visit today, and asked him when he actually thought it had burst. He said judging from the inflammation and mess when he got in, up to a week before. Anyway, I'm all better now.

Looking forward to shooting with you if it works out.

Larry

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Larry - I'll check around and see what might be out there.....Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.