1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Costas on O'Rielly tonight.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by oleolliedawg, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Well, not just anyone. You need to go through a Class 3 weapons dealer and get it properly transferred by the Feds-a lengthy process. GunBroker lists plenty for sale!!

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

FOX news just ran Costas Radio attempt at clearing things up!! Made it worse for him!!

"no one needs a semi-auto weapons" "people don't need to be armed like the police and military"

Kristen Powers AGREE'S with Costas!!

Clueless about what the Second Amendment means and why!! BUT they have the microphone's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The dumbing down of Americans continues through the media elitist!

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Weasels of a feather weasel together.

4. mtimney

mtimney TS Member

We should all contact Costa's network and complain. Networks don't like to hear complaints from viewers. They will replace 'talent,' and I'm use the term loosely, if they fear people won't watch their programming.
    Mark T.

5. mike Adcock

mike Adcock Member

I did see O'Rielly last night and he did speak about punishing the criminal and not blame the gun. Even Combs agreed with him!!! I was shocked. Maybe it's time to get some pro-gun people on the show with some real truthful numbers and not necessarly Wayne LaPierre. I like him but he can get overzealous.

Mike Adcock

6. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

Rick Barker got it right,

7. MDMike

MDMike Well-Known Member

Here here Rick.

8. warren

warren Member

Ditto Rick

warren

9. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Costas always has had a severe case of "Napoleon Complex". He's a mean little bastard.

10. pm30

pm30 Member

Just a thought if/when something bad happens with our open southern border it's going to be funny watching these anti-gun liberals scramble for some help from the gun-tote'n, bible carry'n, southern hicks.

Sorry not home!!!

Steve

11. 2llc

2llc Well-Known Member

A quick view of our nation and the direction its going reveals an out of control government with idiots for leaders and a shameful path forward. Taking more than there is to give only creates a vacuum and in many instances that is what is happening.
    I am expected to "understand", "forgive", "accept","give", "trust", "believe what is perfectly clear".
    I am just not built that way. My family did not raise me to be a forgiving fool that believes every flim-flam person that comes along.
    My upbringing, the Constitution, and common sense direct my path... The Costas of the world only produce revulsion and disgust........... Larry

12. slick50

slick50 Member

The lame stream media is out-of-control. The next time you hear anyone say only the police and the military need weapons tell them to call either one and see how long it takes for them to arrive and help you. Armed home invations are on the rise in the New England area. Bill

13. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Read today that 75% of NFL players own guns, the dirty buggers- LOL

14. butcher

butcher Member

And playing football where the players are constantly getting concussions and other body parts damaged, plus players having bounties to put their opposing team players put out of the game.And what about all of the cars and doctors that kill people everyday?

15. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

The majority of NFL players wouldn't amount to a hill of beans were it not for the god given talent they have been given. Most of them are a disgrace to our society and couldn't balance a checkbook if they had to. It's a shame that our society/media worships these entertainers and our kids use them as role models. Just my $.02

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.