1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cost to shoot at Sparta.?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by smsnyder, Jul 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

1 week shooting at Sparta. Rental car, Gas, Food, Shells, Motel, Airflight, Entry fees. Yep that's why they call it the GRAND. lol

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

1 week shooting at Cardinal. 500 mile trip (one way), gas, food, lodging (Hampton's ain't cheap), shells, entry fee's, practice rounds, buying stuff from the vendors that I don't need. Yep, that's why it's called "The Classic"..

And on top of spending all that money just to blow holes in the sky....they don't have this.....]

[​IMG]

Curt

3. OldGoat

OldGoat Well-Known Member

Life is too short to have a hobby like shooting little clay targets that doesn't really stretch the family budget to keep up with the Big Dogs! I figured to shoot the whole program & all options it would only cost about $7,000...but I forgot driving there in at least a $250K motor coach. Regard$, Ed

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

smsnyder,

If it added up to only a Grand that would be cheap compared to what it really costs ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

I was just adding up what a trip around the world would cost this year with the increased cost of gas, food, lodging, etc. But wait, since I'm not going it won't cost me anything.......just like you "clouds" & your Grand expenses.

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Whats a "cloud", probably some kind of off handed compliment ... I have never been called that before but have been called some real beauties, hell there was a time in my life where I thought you SOB was a term of endearment but once the divorce was final I didn't have to listen to her anymore ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Go online and look up the ATA site for the 2011 Grand program. It will have all the events per day and then add up the events you wish to shoot. Hotel and travel is what ever. Shells either you buy there or bring your own. Where I'm located I wouldn't go unless I have $5000.00 to start with.

Watch out got Hunter44, he will say anything on this form is a lie and not to trust it. He just said so on another thread here just to warn you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.