1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

cost of an 870TC safequeen?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mike T, Mar 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike T

mike T Member

What would expect to pay for a 870 Trap TB, TC or other grade of an 870?

2. SPACE GUN

SPACE GUN Member

I have been watching them for awhile now. Of course condition means everything! I would say $500.00 to maybe $800.00 for a super nice one. They are a good gun, American made and pretty much trouble free. Parts (if needed) are easy to find. You can pay alot more for a trap gun (I have) but I don't think you can buy a better one!

3. acorange

acorange Well-Known Member

What spacegun said...
    Prices have been climbing for these lately.

4. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

870TC prices vary by condition, of course, and also by whether the gun has an extended forend, extended pistol grip and the figure in the wood. Five years ago, I bought a new 870TC with both the extended forend and pistol grip that also had really nice wood for our son. The gun was made in March of 1994 and I paid $540 for it - but that was five years ago; I'm sure that same gun would bring more money today.

Ed

5. chrismhsc

chrismhsc Member

I have a 95% plus TC from the 90s with choke tubes, Monte Carlo nicely figured wood I would sell for $550.00. Also has extra release trigger Timney for 175.00 more.
    Chris Schmidt
    Walla Walla WA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.