1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cost of a new Beretta DT-10 top combo

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dale58, Jul 19, 2013.

1. dale58

dale58 Well-Known Member

I know this model isn't being made anymore, but I was wondering what they went for new when they were still in production. Thanks, Dale

2. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Blue Book lists a last MSRP of $10,475

3. dale58

dale58 Well-Known Member

Thanks HSLDS, Dale

4. Pseudo Nym

Pseudo Nym Member

Dale, I was driving from Milwaukee to Oshkosh, Wisonsin about three weeks ago and stopped in to Midwestern Shooters Supply to look around. They had two new DT10 combos still in the store. One on display and one in the back room. I do not recall what the price tag was, but if you wanted to know, they have a toll free number.

Midwestern Shooters Supply
    PO Box 26
    191 Church Street
    Lomira, WI 53048

Phone:
    866-269-4995 Toll Free
    920-269-4995 Local

5. dale58

dale58 Well-Known Member

Thanks Pseudo Nym, Dale

6. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Dale,

That being said, as I recall the DT-10 went through three price points.

When they first came out they were very reasonable - cost was not a whole lot above a 68X series gun and aimed at the higher end Perazzi buyer. - I'm gonna say something like $3,500 for a O/U sporting model - don't quote me on that. Actual retail was around $3,000

As they became known prices inched upwards - I think hitting $5,000 (they could be had new for less). Again, the O/U sporter.

With the introduction of the 682 Trap gun a few years ago the price bumped significantly to around $7,500 or 8,000, and over 10,000 for the two barrels set.

I might have the numbers wrong, but you get the idea - they were a GREAT deal when they first came out. Still a great gun, but price has been working up for a while. Oddly, they do not hold initial value all that well (?) - If you can buy a used one for the right price they are a great value - but I would think long and hard about buying new...

Search tags for this page

beretta dt10 trap top combo for sale