1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cost of a gracoil system

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by riss6270, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riss6270

riss6270 TS Member

What can i expect to pay for a gracoil system on a browning cynergy. Adjustable comb, adjustable butplate, pretty much everything. Anyone have anything they dont like about them?

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Tron is getting $380 bucks for his work. He is about the average price if not a little on the cheaper side. Good system for the money. I'm partial to my RAD II but it costs more. My son has the Gracoil w/LOP adjustment pad adjustment and it works great. Check Tron's prices above.---Matt

3. pete1955

pete1955 TS Member

Look at the bumpbuster also it is about the same price but a little newer technology. I just had one done and I love it. red dirt stock works did mine and he did a great job and fast turn around. He is in Ok. go to u tube and punch it in and his web site reddirtstockworks.com. Good luck and good shooting.

Pete

4. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

I can't tell you the price of the full monty you are talking about, but I will say that I just had an adjustable butt plate and pad put on one of my guns a couple of weeks ago and I guarantee you that you will never be treated nicer or get better work for your money. Graco company is top notch! Jack Farrow

5. GrubbyJack

GrubbyJack Member

They out one on my Browning, and I could not be more pleased.. Grubby

6. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

This is what I charge...I'm about middle of the road.

New Gra-coil with adjustable LOP and new Decelerator Pad....$400

New Gra-Coil with fixed LOP and new pad.....$345

Adjustable Comb with Stainless Steel Hardware.....$225

7. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Here is what I charge....

New Gra-coil with adjustable LOP....$235.00
    New Kick eez Pad....$35.00
    Labor to install ...$80.00
    Adjustable Comb with Brass hardware and Stainless Steel nuts and bolts....$160.00

Don

8. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

A lot of folks like them. I had one on a Browning BT-99 Golden Clays a few years back, and I never could shoot it. Nothing against Gracoil or the quality of their stuff. I've never seen a negative comment about Gracoil's quality.

The problem I had with it is that I tend to pull the gun in as I shoot, which changes the length of pull, even with the spring cranked all the way down. That changes your point of aim. I ended up selling mine after of few months of frustration. The new owner had no problem with it, so it's probably just the way I shoot.

I'm probably a minority opinion here, but I would suggest shooting one before you decide. It's a permanent change to your stock, as I recall, so it's not something you can undo.

9. riss6270

riss6270 TS Member

ok let me add something. I dont want to send my gun out anywhere. I dont think i can go 3 weeks or so without my gun. Also id like to make sure it fits before the gunsmith completes the stock. Anyone know a place in MD VA PA that does good work installing gracoil systems.

10. philk

philk Member

I`d bet Rods Stocks can turn it around in a lot less than three weeks. I had mine back in less than two.

11. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Some of Tron's handywork recently done.
    [​IMG]

Gracoil and adjustable comb. Back to me in a week!

12. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

You should be able to have one installed overnight at many of the big shoots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
cost of gracoil
cost of gracoil install
cost to do gracoil adj comb resurface gun

cost to install gracoil

gracoil

gracoil installation

gracoil installation cost

price to add adjustable comb and gracoil system to shotgun