1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cost calculators ??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dennis (nj), Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dennis (nj)

dennis (nj) Guest

Could someone please post the site for the cost calculators , I deleted them and can`t seem to find it anywhere -- Thanks . The one I saved doesn`t seem to work ??

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Its one the first page of trapshooters dot com entry page. Just scroll down the list to find it. After your in I use the very top one. Their are 4 to choose from. Good Luck. Break-em all. JEff

3. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Here is a link to the ones Jeff mentioned. Bill Malcolm

4. dennis (nj)

dennis (nj) Guest

Thanks . For some reason , only the advanced ver 1.2 works for me .

5. Pull Bang

Pull Bang Member

I created one for; 1 ounce and one for 11/8 ounce in Excel.

If you are fluent in Excel spread sheets I can E-mail them to you as a file extension.

Benefit: You will always have it on your computer and you can print them out.

The one on TS.com is very good and when I compare mine to TS.com, the results are the same.

Frank

6. dennis (nj)

dennis (nj) Guest

This one is fine , thanks anyway . Just gives me a close cost expense as I only load 1 oz. Since the lead and primers went thru the roof I didn`t care but now it`s very close to store bought but I`ll still reload because I can custom make my shells as light as I want and waiting to find some reclaimed in NJ ??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.