1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Corn Shoot 9/2 & Coin Shoot 9/3

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lumper, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lumper

lumper TS Member

Both the Corn Shoot at the Arlington/Fairfax Izaak Walton League and the Gold Coin Shoot at Fairfax Rod & Gun were a couple of great shoots. Many thanks to Bob and Lacy and everyone at both clubs for help in making both shoots a great time.

Bob and Lacy ... please also pass on the thanks to the young adults from George Mason Trap and Skeet for all they did to support the clubs to help make both shoots a success.

2. trapperjohn

trapperjohn TS Member

How did you do with the shoot-off on Sunday? I was busy with doubles and didn't see you when we finished.

John

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

I won ... not by much but a 23 was good enough to take it by just 1 bird.

I've got to try me some of them doubles ... it looked interesting and quite fun.

4. trapperjohn

trapperjohn TS Member

Congrats on the win. Was the shoot-off for singles or caps?

You have to give doubles a try. Twice the lead in half the time and everyone seems to have fun.

I couldn't make the Monday shoot. My arthritus was kicking up after Saturday.

Wish I had hauled some of that corn home with me. It was gooooood!

For some other good food, put Piedmont on your schedule. Really good home cooked food.

5. lumper

lumper TS Member

Thanks, it was for singles ... I wish it had been for caps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.