1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Copy added

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by JACK, Mar 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

This was another of my recipes. But see another below.

2. shelly

shelly TS Member

Great thread !!!

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

No. It was just one of my infamous recipes that I pasted to the text box from a word document and then made the changes to make it read right. Adn then I copied it back to another word document made some adjustments to the copy and tried to re-paste it to the text box. Adn it did not come out at all. So, I nixed it. Swiss steak is good enough for the time being.

Here's one you guys might try. Swanson Toast

Mix in a bowl

1/2 to 2/3rds C of Parmesan cheese with

1/3 C of mayo (light or regular)

2 TB dried or fresh chives (optional)

Spread the mixture (about 1/8"-3/16" thick) on about 10 pcs 1/2" thick rounds of french bread

Put on your broiler pan and onto a high setting under your broiler. About 2-3" away from the heat element. Leave your door open and watch the toast turn golden brown and pull them immediately. Takes about 1 to 1 and a half minutes.

Serve immediately with your cocktail of choice. They are very hot initially but cool quickly. Usually 2 rounds is sufficient per person. But people sometimes pig out on them.

4. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

I grew up on one very similar - it used shredded cheddar cheese in place of the parmesan, no chives, but a few Tbs of KETCHUP in addition to the mayo - I know - it sounds horrible, but I was young and it was good...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.