1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Copper or Q-Ray Bracelets

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Express, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Express

Express TS Member

Has anyone out there ever tried a copper or Q-Ray bracelet? I know some golfers out there swear by them. I do not see to many out on the trapline.

Thanks

2. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I think they are a clever way to separate you and your money...no more..no less...

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

They only work if they are ported.

Pat Ireland

4. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Snake oil at best! The only people that really benefit from them are the ones that sell them. If you think they work for you, then go ahead and waste your money. Same goes for the magnetic jewelery they push these days.

5. JLW

JLW TS Member

Come on guys. Where is your faith?
    We all believe a new gun will get us to 27 yards and no one believes copper will cure arthritis?-Jerald

6. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Where the mind goes so follows the body.....in the "old" days my late father (small town physician) cured many a patient with sugar pills.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

7. phirel

phirel TS Member

Jerry- You make a valid point. The placebo effect is real and can be important.

I see many people purchasing prescriptions and after some time they get better. I wounder what might happen if they did not take their prescribed medicine? Possibly many would simply get better after some time.

Pat Ireland

8. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

I hope there really aren't people who buy this nonsense - are there?

Neil

9. TOOT

TOOT TS Member

Not saying one way or the other........but most of the "medications" only treat the symptoms, until the body heals itself.............or not!

10. phirel

phirel TS Member

Neil- It might not be nonsense. I wish I had purchased several tons of copper bracelets a couple of years ago. Copper has gone up in value more than Plumbum.

Pat Ireland

11. JerryP

JerryP Active Member

How else you gonna balance your Yin and Yang and you'll look suave on the trapline. 60 bucks is a bargain.

12. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

The magnets didn't seem to help Hideki "I rob you" Irabu, former Yankees pitcher.

13. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Rick,

Now don't be trashing those Magic Rocks. They really do change one's outlook on life. Especially if you throw them hard enough and hit your mark! Just be sure not to be around when they recover! :)

14. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Now if you want something of value, wear some lead bracelets and jewelery. It's soon to be worth more than gold or silver and if you get desperate, you can melt it down and get a few shots worth.

I've heard from a lot of people that they have had some benefits from Copper and Magnets. If it works for them, that's a great thing. They just never did much for me and I probably have at least an ounce of copper and magnetic material buried in my body somewhere. I've worked with enough of it over the years and I'm sure all of those small "accidents" have imbedded enough of it, permanently.

15. Ertz

Ertz Member

about two years ago I started to learn how to write with my left hand because my right index finger hurt so bad I couldn't write. (Old football injury). My wife bought me this copper ring because she believes it helps. Having been married for 20 years I knew to put it on and shut up. I really was just biding my time until I could conveniently loose it. After two days I realized that my finger did not hurt anymore. I don't care if it is in my mind or not as long as the pain is gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.