1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

copley gun club ohio

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by motordoctor, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

what a really nice place to shoot. they added a third trap and today was the first day of use. The extra trap should spped things up a bit expecially on registered targets. Everything went really smooth and all of the members of the club are really friendly. 50 bird program. bill dixon 50 straight, Joe rossman 49, 2 tied with 46. Nate not in the money!!!!!. Tom Rhodes. We missed you. Joe

2. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Miss the gang and the fun there Joe. Sounds like you are shooting the S gun well Joe! See you at the Classic! Bill Dixon (sun blocker) is on fire! Tom Rhoads

3. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

in copley ohio between route 77 and old route 21 near akron ohio. they shoot on saturdays. don't know the complete schedule but you can search for copley on this site and i believe someone will chime in with more details. motordoc

4. grouper

grouper TS Member

Thier website www.copleytrap.com has a shoot calendar. It is nice that they added that third range. I shot there Saturday (4/14) and after my first round I joked with one of the coaches that there must be someting wrong because the Pat-Trap was not throwing the birds where I was pointing. :)

Grouper

5. Doctor_Chicago

Doctor_Chicago Member

It is a nice place I just haven't had a chance to shoot there. I am in Copley a couple of weekends and just never get there. The closer you are the harder it is to get there.

6. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

Leo had a group of young men from Copley this weekend in a clinic. Couldn't ask for a nicer bunch of guys. Hope they enjoyed the class as much as we did...

7. smp005

smp005 Member

Thank you Karla - you are too kind!

Leo, you put on a great clinic - the kids talked about it the entire way home! Being a SCTP coach I know how hard it is sometimes to get through to our young shooters - you made it look easy!

The lessons learned by each of us will go a long way - even me "the old guy" of the class !!

A huge thank you to Steve White for organizing the clinic and to the Glen Coe Conservation club for the wonderful hospitality - we all had a great time!

Thanks again and look for our trademark orange shirts at Marengo!!!

Scott Powell
    Chippewa Trapshooting Club
    Copley Trap Range

8. krieghoff200

krieghoff200 TS Member

Scott and Dave.... was a pleasure to have you guys attend the Leo Harrison Clinic at Glen Coe Conservation Club. You and Dave have done a wonderful job with your young shooters. It was easy to see why you had the SCTP Championship Team...they are all very good shooters and were very respectful of others. Would love to have you guys come back once the local SCTP team gets going.

Hope to see all at the Ohio State Shoot

krieghoff200...............Steve White

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
coply gun club ohio
address to copley trapshooting range akron ohio
copley gun club
copley rifle club
copley trap range address

gun clubs route 21 ohio