1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

COON CREEK - 4/19 & 4/20

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jimbotrap, Apr 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

I do not know all the scores but follwing is an insight.
    On Saturday 4/19/08

Singles - Ron Alcoriza - 99

Handicap - Ron Alcoriza - 99

Doubles - Ron Alcoriza - 98

And wind was over 30 mph all day. Great shooting Mr. Alcoriza

Sunday 4/20-08 - Winter Chanin

Singles - Several 100's

Handicap - David Kelly - 99 (over 3 above field)

Doubles - David Le;;u = 98

Sunday was a little breezy, but nothing like Saturday. I am sure all will congratulate Mr. Alcoriza and David for their fine handicap shooting. And both are fine gentlemen (but please do not tell David I said so. He already has a big enough heard). "PUNK". I hate to admit it bur I admire both - Jim

2. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

God I should edit before printing. Can't spell my own name anymore. Sundays doubles was 98 shot David Kelly. My apologies. - Jim

3. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

This shoot was staffed by the Coon Creek SCTP team - thanks to the shooters for your patience and understanding and support of the junior program. And as always thanks to Joan and George Ahart for another great event and giving the kids a chance to raise some funds - you two are the BEST.

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Congrats personally to Ron and David. I well remember when David was a mischievous little squirt flirting with my oldest daughter at the Martinez Gun Club while his dad and the crew were unloading a truck or two of Eclipse targets. Kudos Dave!.....Bob Dodd

5. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

Bob D - I also recall David as a youngster. But alas, we have good memories. David is now in late 40's. But he has been shooting great the last couple years. Won CGSTA Winter Chain events 2 weeks in a row. Nevada City and Coon Creek.

Yes to event was staffed by SCTP members and their parents. All did a great job. Thanks to all of them and to George and Joan. All proceeds went to the
    SCTP program. - Jim

6. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Jim, I've followed Dave's progress with considerable interest. Diane and I cornered him at the PITA Grand Pacific a couple of years ago and he was willing to give us all the time we needed to remind him of his antics at Martinez. Great Dad and family, another great part of this community.....Bob Dodd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.