1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

cool ties at GOTA HAV IT vendor 46

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by happy, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happy

happy Member

Heat is going up again this year at Sparta. I will have Cooling Ties again this year so stop by spot #46 and get some early. Watch for specials each day of the Grand. Monday will be 10% off for SCTP kids. Remember I have Gripswell gloves for those sweaty hands, Storm Shooting coats for the rain storms, Velcro blinders, Warwick gun cases, Inhibitor products to prevent that rusting on the humid days, Brunson leathers, Bob Allen bags,Post4 shooting glasses with the color wheel to veiw the targets so you pick the right color lenses And the most important but least used are the mental management books and videos along with the new Kiner video. Hope everyone has a safe trip and finds time to stop by and shop. Norm Gilmoure GOTA HAV IT

2. silverado

silverado TS Member

Looking forward to seeing you there Norm.

3. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Norm: Why not take this opportunity to explain what your productis/does/costs? etc.

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

What is a cooling tie?

5. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

same question as above i think ineeded one today. my heat index indicator read 104 at 8:00pm tonight

6. richrob

richrob TS Member

If it is what im thinking of they are like a rolled up bandanna. you can tie it around your head or neck and they stay cool, dont remember what activates them or keeps them cool. - Rich

7. Marco Polo

Marco Polo TS Member

you soak them in cold water and they swell up, you wrap them around your neck to keep you cooler. They actually feel pretty good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.