1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

cook county correctional, IL

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, Jul 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Just was sent a email about this new place. WTF bet homeless shelters and hospitals are not this nice? What on earth is going on here. Is it really going to help with rehabilitation? I could not figure out how to transfer from email, google it. Cook county residents. DID YOU KNOW what your money was being spent on? How much more did this place cost than a conventional prison. It also sits on 96acres, well out of sight of the public eye im sure.

2. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Could it be that you need try a little Snopes with your email in the mornings? Might keep your bowels from getting impacted from time to time.

Robert

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

What would you have them do, treat them convicts like criminals ..? If those homeless people had any brains they would go and commit a criminal offense and get locked up in the new facility where they will get 3 squares, a bed, television, climate control and workout facilitys ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. arnie2

arnie2 TS Member

It must be true, I read it on the internet. LOL

If the pics are the same as those in the link above, it's all BS. Those pics are from a new prison built in Austria.

I can't believe people still fall for this stuff.

5. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

Well what party affiliation do you think these guys have? Could it be dumbacrat?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.