1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

converting Obama/Biden supporters.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gun fitter, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

I didn't think it could be done!

My father converted his neighbor to supporting McCain. He told me it was easy. Keri is a 36 year old lifelong liberal. She's also a school teacher. How did he do it. My father told me they were having a discussion about politics which they often do but to no avail; when my father asked her how she could support a murderer.

She asked him what he meant and my father described the full process of a partial birth abortion which both Obama and Biden both support. The dilation procedure used to induce or assist in the birthing. The insertion of forcipes in to the cranial cavity and the vacuuming of brain tissue prior to full delivery in order to take advantage of a legal technicality allowing this to be done. Remember if the baby were not killed prior to full delivery the termination would be murder under all state and federal law.

Along with this discussion they had a discussion on the life long emotional trauma incurred on a woman who makes this terrible mistake. She agreed and said she didn't think voting for Obama was a good Idea any more.

We can win if we talk to the right people and remain respectful.

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Can medical science do a brain implant?

Then you might convert some of them.

3. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Everyone of them should be strapped down in a chair and be forced to see a video of what there really supporting. I'll bet you not even the most die hard supporter wouldn't be moved by what happens during a partial birth abortion.

4. GARMASTERS

GARMASTERS TS Member

YouTube is full of videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYRpIf2F9NA&feature=related
    [​IMG]

5. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Years ago, I read a book called "Baby in the Bottle." That book indicated that even the most ardant pro-abortionist nor the most ardant anti-abortionist would be against and for abortion under dire circumstances and likely both groups when a partial birth was involved as retroactive birth control.

In reality, abortion is a very tough subject that does not present totally black and white answers. I believe many medical procedures and options for same present gray choices due to the advancement of technology, cost, and ethics.

I'd like to re-read that above-mentioned book because it presents intriguing conundrums involving medical ethics which is a very complex subject.

6. split shot

split shot TS Member

Some people will say anything to get someone to shut up.

7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

rev, just how is hussein leading 2 to 1? Ballots are not counted until election day....or are they??? Does this mean Acorn will stop breaking the law???

8. dsid01

dsid01 TS Member

Just send them this link. I just sent it to someone I know is an Obama supporter. Disgusting!!!

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

rev, I totally agree and hoped you enjoyed my sarcasm. Do not give up hope as the "exit polls" were wrong in Florida a few years ago also.

I also agree with the early voting, especially this year. There is too much info coming out every day and if you want to make a different choice, you can't unvote.

Election day needs to be over 2 days and be made national holidays, so most businesses are closed and all employees could vote on one day or the other.

10. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I wish some of you guys that give up so easy would come shoot the $$$ games at my club? It ain't over yet people!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.