1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Converting Allem Release To Pull ???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gyrine, May 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

I have a Perazzi TM1 trigger with Allem release, non roller. Is converting it back to pull something that is relativly simple or should I send it back to Allem for the conversion? All advise is appreciated. Thanks, gyrine, Rich Strickland

2. Scoutman 06

Scoutman 06 Member

I converted an Allem release back to pull in an MX-8 & had to install the sear retainer sleeve & sear plunger which are eliminated with the Allem release hook. If a TM1 trigger group is similar, you may have the same situation. If you have doubts about the job or want the trigger pull adjusted to your liking, it might be better to send it to Allem or someone who is familiar with Perazzi triggers. John

3. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

John, Sounds like good advise to me, shouldn't cost a whole bunch to have it converted back. Plus, as you said, I can get the pull weight set close where I like it. Thanks, Rich

4. semperfi909

semperfi909 Well-Known Member

Definately send it back or to Perazzi or Giacomo. The trigger pull with the hook just removed and the missing pieces just tossed in will be 6-8lbs and way unusable.

Charlie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.