1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Convert-A-Stock

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by LowRecoil, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LowRecoil

LowRecoil TS Member

Does anyone know if a product marketed to temporarily raise the comb of a stock is still available? I think it was sold as Convert-A-Stock. It consisted of two strips of velcro attached to opposite sides of the stock, and a piece of leather
    that covered the comb. The height could be adjusted by using leather spacers.

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Meadow Industries was the vendor, I had one. Should be easy enough to find out.

there is a similar gadget now with spacers but instead of the leather thing there is an elastic sock you put on, and put the spacers under.

HM

3. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

If you cant find one you can go to a wallgreens and buy a elbow pad and engineer different shims. Just a thought it worked for me

4. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

Try clicking above, not the one you requested but it does not require gluing anything to your stock.

5. LowRecoil

LowRecoil TS Member

Thank you Big Dave. Beartooth looks like the solution.

6. blooper

blooper TS Member

convert-a-stock is made by meadow industries...click on the above website for contact info

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.