1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

conversation with butler arms today

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by motordoctor, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

So I spent about 1/2 hour talking to larry butler today. He said they actually started shipping guns the middle of december. The gun looks and feels nice. he has a "youth" model with a shorter barrel and shorter stock. If you put the longer stock on the gun with the shorter barrel it handles fantastic. The regular barrel feels a bit front heavy. He is working on a release uncocking lever. That would mean if you shoot a release trigger you would not have to fiddle with the lever inside the rib. Similar to the 1100 uncocking lever with a release trigger. Nice pull trigger feel. Larry said they had some manufacturing problems in the original location and they moved the company lock,stock and barrel. He said they are ready to go and if you order one you will receive it. They are also working on a shell catcher that will catch two spent shells or one. Looks like a real interesting piece of equipment so I might give them a chance to getup and running. I am not endorsing the company only telling you what I talked about at the shot show.

2. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

conversation with butler