1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Controversy

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by trapperwads, Nov 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

There has been some suggestions here that this website should be shooting only. How many times can we be interested in whats the best one ounce load..which is the best gun for under $2000 or whats the best reloader. These topics belong here but the others make it fresh and interesting. for example look at the number of hits Frank Littles daughter got on her boycott the liberals businesses thread. ed nichols

2. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Dale Carnegie said: "Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain -- and most fools do."

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

WoW, what part of "forum" don't you get?

By the way, as I have seen here and other sites, "Who is John Galt?"

If you own firearms and don't Like reading or seeing things "political" please please send me your firearms I'll take care of them and you won't have to worry about those peskie Communist ah er, I mean democrats.

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

John Galt is a character from the book "Atlas Shrugged," By Ann Rand.

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

John Galt is the Fart Czars Nemesis

6. Kim Little

Kim Little Member

One of the reasons this forum is so interesting is that it covers a wide variety of topics. As an advertiser I like the forum just the way it is. Kim

7. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

I can only assume that timberfaller didn't realize that I was agreeing with trapperwads. At least that's what I think his diatribe was about- not sure though. My quote was referencing the people trapperwads was talking about, which I thought was obvious.

Who is John Galt? Read Atlas Shrugged and you will know.

8. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

When you go to shoots or the club do you talk shooting only? Heck no. It's a start then you talk about anything you care about. Family, friends, holidays, equipment, real estate, movies, cigars, motorcycles, trucks, whatever...Why should this be any different especially when you can choose what you want to read at the top of the page. Easy to change what you see by selecting YOUR topic view, you know, you have 'choice'.

9. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I like the forum just the way it is. I do not like it when I see personal attacks but thats human nature and will always be

10. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

There are no controversies here. I saw it big as life on another thread.

"No one wants to take your guns".

There you have it, so you can just rest easy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.