1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Continuing Scam

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by chuckie68, Jun 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

So spill the beans! Who is the imposter? What is the email the imposter is using?

We need facts.

Chuck

2. Vickie

Vickie Member

It is a scam. I got the same reply to ad I had posted wanting to purchase something. Actually I think I had two scammer replies.

Reported it to David and he said someone had answered one of the scammer's requests for update information. So don't give any updated, password info out.

3. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I was dumb enough to reply to a request to "update" my TS.com account. It really isn't much consolation to know that many others did the same. A hacker took our information and has been using our sign-on names with a slightly altered email address. I have info on one situation where money did get diverted to the hacker instead of the real seller. I am working to track down this crook. If any one has any detailed info, please contact me.