1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Contact your Senators ASAP

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by woodcarver, Apr 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woodcarver

woodcarver Member

I just Contacted Mr. Mark Kirk the flip flopping sob. He is an Illinois Senator that voted for the gun control debate to go forward, There were 16 Republicans that voted for it. He was one of them. Now let me tell you it is hard enough to get a Republican voted in in IL and then he turns around and starts acting like he's a democrat. I urge everybody to check the list and to contact your Senators. I know it may not help but we have to start someplace. I'm not looking for an argument. I'm just a law abiding gun owner that is urging everyone to take a stand. I love trap shooting and you can say well they aren't going to take your shotgun. Joe Blow Biden said they wouldn't. But that is probably what Hitler said too. For the sake of freedom, your rights, your children's rights and your grandkids rights make that call or email them.
    Mike

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

TTT We in California are screwed, We have three douch bags in Washington.

3. cyduster

cyduster TS Member

Four counting Maxine. Larry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.