1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

contact your Reps and Senators now!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by turmite, Jan 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turmite

turmite Member

I did a search to find if anyone had already posted this and did not see one. Guys here it is full court! If we want to keep them, we had better start contacting our reps in DC.

Mike

2. trapgeek

trapgeek Member

Well, that didn't take them long. This has to be stopped. Now. Write your congress-criters. I will when I finish this notw.

Leslie

3. trapgeek

trapgeek Member

Oops, ... "note." (Damn fat fingers...)

4. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

If I understand this correctly,

Anybody that owns a gun in the US has to be licensed and all firearms registered to legally own one?

5. Rico52

Rico52 TS Member

391 shooter, seems to make sense to me! All my firearms are registered. Then again so is my car and my house house.

Rick

6. turmite

turmite Member

No Rico they are not registered, not unless you live in Ca and even then you only have to register AR types and handguns. Let me ask you a question. Do you currently have to have a license to own a firearm of any kind? When we give the right up to own them freely, we won't be free much longer.

A form 4473 does not equal registerd gun. In fact, according to the law, the form cannot be used later to identify owners unless needed in the solving of a crime.......which refusal to register would be a crime wouldn't it???

Mike

7. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

I have contacted Schumer and Clinton many times it worthless and wasted time. They will never be swayed no matter how many pro gun contacts they get. Now maybe it will be Schumer and Kennedy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.