1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Contact info for lion hunt needed

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by philk, Jun 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. philk

philk Member

Can`t find any of the old threads on this but who was setting up these mountain lion hunts ????????????

2. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

I think Phil Simms (walnutmaker) wrote about them - it maybe was his son Nate who was arranging the hunts. Try walnutmaker@aol.com

3. philk

philk Member

That sounds like the ones I remember, just couldn`t think of the name, Thanks.

4. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

a friend of mine in Verbank, NY, a quality taxidermist and bowhunter sets up hunts in Africa. His name is Brian Premaux...website is Wildlife creations.com

5. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Phil, our shooting buddy from Quincy, IL, Steve Brink and his wife, Kelly are currently in Africa on a lion hunt. Reports are that they did get a lion, a hippo, croc and zebra and are in pursuit of a leopard before coming home. Can't wait to hear the whole story when they get back....

6. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

Give Kevin Bongard a call 801-745-6900. He is in Utah but guides in 3 or 4 states. redcliffranch.com

7. philk

philk Member

Thanks folks. puablo and karla, I should have been clearer and said North Amaerica mountain lion. Africa isn`t in the budget right now but maybe someday till then I`ll just have to dream.......... Karla, I`d like to hear about thier trip to, what an experience.

8. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

I've gone out with White Cloud Outfitters twice for deer and once for cow elk. I'm scheduled for a bull elk/deer trip this October. I've never had another outfitter who knew more about the game or worked harder to make the hunt a success than Mike & Louise. I'd encourage you to give them a call to discuss mountain lion possibilities in central Idaho.

Larry Ford

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.