1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Contact Info For Illinois Shot Miner

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 320090T, Aug 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Does anyone have contact info for the man that mined Brittany in Illinois?

2. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Does anyone know who is doing the mining at Vandalia last week and where they are from. I observed one machine at work and three more sitting just west of the HOF.

3. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Gene Sears Co is there, trying to finish up. Three just sitting?

4. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

320090T:

Dennis Baker also recently finished the shot reclamation job at the Peoria (IL.) gun club.

If you're interested in more reclamation companies, there's another potential alternative. A firm called MT2 had a small booth near the shell house at the Grand. MT2 is a nation wide outfit that performs various environmental services including lead and shot reclamation at gun clubs and shooting ranges. You can get more details about the firm and their services at their web site: www.MT2.com.

MT2 will be doing shot reclamation at Olin Corp's. trap/skeet range in East Alton later this year. They are actively looking for other projects that could be scheduled in conjunction with the Olin project.

Bob Cordz is the regional MT2 representative who visited my club about the end of July to take soil samples. I know he was talking to other clubs as well. His contact information follows:

Bob Cordz
    Winfield, MO.

636-668-6611
    e-mail at bcordz@mt2.com

sissy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

shot reclamation companies in illinois