1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Contact #-- Connies

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by grunt, May 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Save your dime. They never return any calls.

2. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Yes, they do have a website. I am unsure of what it is. I am in the reloading supplies business. I will answer phone or email and answer any questions you may have. I can't ship powder or primers though, but I do attend alot of shoots. If I can help you, give me a buzz. If you do a google search for Connie's Components, it will pop up. They do have a great buy on Alliant Powder @ this moment!

Matt - Woodson Enterprises
    (270) 804-5454

3. oletymer

oletymer Member

This is their website. http://www.conniescomponents.com/
    They are hard to reach. If you are a "hold my hand" type buyer you won't be happy. If you are a serious reloader then be patient and all will be good.

4. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

rmy,

I am in Western Kentucky. I will be @ Tennessee St, Ohio St, Kentucky St, Southern Zone (Nashville, TN site), Grand, and Missouri Fall. I will be setup @ Ohio State, Kentucky State, and Missouri. Will only be bringing what is ordered to the other shoots.

Matt - Woodson Enterprises
    (270) 804-5454

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.