1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Constitution Class

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by zagijimzoo, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zagijimzoo

zagijimzoo TS Member

Very good class!

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

I once voted for Badnarik for President as a 3rd-Party candidate (Libertarian). Don't tell Brian from Oregon, LOL.

-Gary

3. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

The state I live in Florida, has determined that from now on only Democrat and Republican party will be allowed in the state. They sent back my voter registration card where I was a registered Independent and changed it to "no party affiliation". I called and was told thats the way it is. My wife also got a new card saying the same. Now what?

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    slic lee, that's because there is an official Independent Party now. This has caused confusion when people try to register as an independent and wind up being a member of the Independent Party. What Florida is doing is to try to nip this problem in the bud.

GW22, I came very close to voting for Badnarik but voted for GW instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.