1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Conspiracy Theory--Benghazi

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by WS-1, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

I've been thinking about the set-up at the consulate in Benghazi on the evening of Sept. 11, 2012.

First, my theory on the back-story: Chris Stevens supposedly had been sent by the president to locate and retrieve the surface-to-air technology that had gone missing after the fall of Gaddafi. He had met with members of the resistance and is reported to have met with a person of some influence at the consulate on the evening of the attack. When the visitor left at around 9:00 PM, the streetscape was "quiet."

Next, my theory on the conspiracy: The president wanted a perfect "October Surprise." Through her diplomatic channels, Sect. Clinton, on orders from the president, arranged, on the birthdate of the 9/11 attacks, for Al Qaeda affiliates to kidnap our very own Ambassador, Chris Stevens. Prisoner Stevens was to be used as a bargaining chip in "closely gaurded secret negotiations" to secure the freedom of Omar Abdel-Rahman, The Blind Sheik. The exchange would take place on November 3, 2012 and the president would be praised by world leaders, and disgruntled democrats, as a master of international affairs and a worker of miracles. On November 4, the president would introduce the Ambassador to a grateful nation, express a few words about the willingness of the Muslim world to find common ground and seek lasting peace, and go on to a narrow, but sweet victory on November, 6.

The Problem with president's plan: the bad guys screwed up the "play-acting" at the consulate long enough so that a couple of American Heroes showed up and started killing the enemy. They were told to "stand down" because their presence made it impossible for the president to "kidnap" Chris Stevens. They were denied close air support, not because our cowardly president was afraid of killing innocent civilians, but because close air support denied our cowardly president of achieving his goals.

Nobody was supposed to die. The consulate was supposed to be torched, the ambassador was supposed to be spirited away under the cover of smoke and enemy war whoops, and the Libyan gaurds were supposed to act like they gave it everything they had.

The Outcome: The administration's web of deceit has spun out of control. They have all lost the ability to tell the truth. The president, the Sect. of State, and Leon Panetta have made their pact with the devil. Their souls will rot in the sewers of hell for all eternity. The word COWARD will be tattooed across their foreheads with the pigment of goat feces and their only sustenance will be the waste that is flushed from the bowels of the inhabitants above.

Their end will come: it can not be forestalled. Their hideous acts will know the light of day.

Here Endeth The Theory.

2. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

WS-1 You're probably not far off....

jerbear_2008_030396.jpg

Jerbear

3. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

FACT: Obama and Holder sold a large number of semi-auto AK-47's, easily converted to full automatic, into drug cartel hands with the full knowledge and intent that large numbers of Mexican citizens would be murdered with them.

Why would anyone doubt that people with those kinds of morals would do something equally devious in Benghazi?

I have no idea whether they did or didn't, but this I do know. Such a plan fits their pattern of behavior.

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I wouldn't doubt one bit, the only problem is the useless media wouldn't say a word about it and will try to help them sweep it under the rug

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/q8C6XPx2xEI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. oz

oz Active Member

WS1 exactly what I have bees saying since 9-12. You forgot about the white hoose pulling all the security out. Doherty & Woods came running to save Americans. The were left to die. Money has changed hands and the blind cleric is still in custody. (or is he?) Who will be kidnapped next? God love & help our SEALS. Watch your backs guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.