1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Conservatives' intolerance...disgusting

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by The Literalist, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Got this in an email today. Though y'all might enjoy it. (My feelings exactly)

I am truly perplexed that so many people are against a mosque being built at Ground Zero. I think it should be the goal of every American to be tolerant. Thus the Mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.

That is why I also propose that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque, thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque. We could call one of the clubs, "The Turban Cowboy", which would be gay, and the other a topless bar called "You Mecca Me Hot."

Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and adjacent to that an open-pit barbecue pork restaurant, called " Iraq o' Ribs."

Across the street there could be a lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret," with sexy mannequins with short burkas in the window modeling the goods.

Next door to the lingerie shop, a liquor store called "Morehammered."

All of this would encourage the Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they demand of us, so the mosque problem would be solved.

If you agree with promoting tolerance, and you think this is a good plan, please pass it on. for the sake of tolerance.

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

You can bet I passed it on. Mike.

3. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Since Islam is the "religion" of peace and truth, it seems only natural that democrats should convert in droves.

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

Sigh...must you muck up a perfectly good trapshooting site with your incessant Luddite political drivel, Denny? Get tired of watching 700 Club re-runs, didja?

Give it a rest, man. Have you been to any shoots lately? Started any trap-related threads? Sheesh...

5. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Buzz, since this site became Rome. I've resigned myself to "When in Rome..."

Hence, I will post "senior-esque" threads such as "Are toothaches really that bad?" and "What do you think about corn flakes?"

I'll search the web daily for any news clip that shows how dastardly "Obummer" treats his minions...and post them here with cutlines like: "Outragus(sic)!! We gotta get this guy our before he distroys (sic) us!!"

The ATA leaders will now be revealed (regularly) to be the gun-hating, money-grabbing Nazis who made millions of new trapshooters quit the sport and become gay.

And I'll think of more germane topics, too.

And whatchu got agin the 700 club, commie boy?

6. crusha

crusha TS Member

Since Pat Robertson got turned onto weed, that's when! I can just see him and Boehener (sic) smoking a bowl together, cryin' their F___ing eyes out, coupla f'in WIMPS! (Boner (sic) still has the better tan, though).

That sh_t destroys your ambition...I assume that in their new pot-induced stupor, any desire they have to locate Obama's birth certificate will simply vanish in a wisp of smoke.

BTW, the price of shells at Dick's went down another dollar...better stock up, before "mayhem in the streets" comes to your neck of the woods (if you want to be a sheeple (sic), don't say I didn't warn ye).

7. Firewater

Firewater Member

Hey Literal I`m with you . buzz maybee one of those ragheads don`t cut your throat.Mike

8. porky

porky TS Member

In every country that the muslims have occupied after their successful invasion, the have built a mosque that becomes a holy site. This helps to signal their successful conquering and takeover of the country that the mosque is in. It also signals to the other moderate muslims that they had better get in line or else they will be dealt with just like all of the infidels that refuse to convert to islam.

9. porky

porky TS Member

Unfortunately Ertz, the stupidity of the American public has really allowed for this to happen. That and balloon payments made to Bloomberg and he is Jewish. Go figure, but money is everything to him.

10. dhip

dhip Active Member

Now,let's not forget,America is the country that promotes Freedom of religion.With that said though,we should double our effort to educate All religions that religion is to be seperate from government,as Christianity has been pushed asside in schools,etc.,so should ALL religions be pushed aside,treat all religions equal,NO favoritism to any who feel they have any extra rights here in the Land of the free.No ignoring laws because they offend or infringe on religious beliefs.Why is it atheists attack Christianity but do not attack other religions,that's kinda biosed isn't it?They supposedly fight against the word of God,but all religions indirectly by different means believe in God.So these atheist should be screaming and fighting everytime a religion wants special treatment.Just saying,if all the anti religous people would really stand up to their beliefs,Muslim,Islam,and the rest would fair no better than Christianity has lately.Where's Madam Ohare and the likes when it comes to these other religions,they scared of them or what.

Sorry,I get carried away sometimes,the partisan ship againest Christianity just erks me sometimes.

Doug H.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.