1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Conservative or Liberal TEST

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by The Rock, Oct 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

If you are not sure this should let you know.

If a conservative doesn’t like guns, he doesn`t buy one.

If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn`t eat meat.

If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a conservative sees a foreign threat, he thinks about how to defeat his enemy.

A liberal wonders how to surrender gracefully and still look good.

If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.

If a liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a black man or Hispanic are conservative, they see themselves as independently successful.

Their liberal counterparts see themselves as victims in need of government protection.

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.

A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a conservative doesn’t like a talk show host, he switches channels.

Liberals demand that those they don’t like be shut down.

If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn’t go to church.

A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced. (Unless it’s a foreign religion, of course!)

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.

A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a conservative slips and falls in a store, he gets up, laughs and is embarrassed.

If a liberal slips and falls, he grabs his neck, moans like he's in labor and then sues.

Rock

Jim

2. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Pick the topic. It doesn't matter, any issue. If you are wrong then you have chosen the liberal position. You would have to have sh*t for a brain if you can't see that Obama is destroying this contry. He still has 50 percent support. Half of all the people you see on the street are incapable of intelligent thought. Higher in some regions of the country.

3. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

jwemrw to me the answer to why is very easy to see if you realize that the more time you spend in a Liberal environment(higher education) the more Liberal you become!!!!!!!!!

Think about it.

Bob Lawless

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Bob,,,,that is because you can hide from reality and hard work if you keep your nose in the books....

jw,,,,just because those states have the highest per capita income doesn't really prove anything if you consider that there may be a VERY FEW that have a huge majority of that money,,,,they may be conservative, yet are stuck with millions of others that don't share their views, thereby making the state blue.....

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

It's Maryland, New Jersey, Connecticut, Alaska, then Hawaii, in order of highest-to-lowest per capita income for the last 3 years. New York and Massachussets have not made into the top in the last 3 years.

Alaska is a BIG RED state. How do you explain that one?

By the way, income doesn't necessarily match with intelligence. *Part* of the reason many of these states have a higher per capita income is that the cost of living is much higher in those areas, or some of those areas SUCK, so in order to attract talent you have to pay them more. Maryland has a some billionaires and multi-millionaires that are Republicans (big Defense Contractor CEOs, and old money people...I lived and worked there for years and know some). Their incomes get thrown in and distributed in that "per capita" calculation, but they only get one vote. How do you think all of the welfare recipients in Maryland vote? There are many of them compared to the few CEOs that I mentioned.

There are fewer people who are uber-wealthy in the southern states, because they would be far removed from the movers and shakers.

There are quite a few entertainers who are multi-millionaires that live in the states that you mentioned. They, for the most part, vote democratic. Most of them are uneducated. How do you explain that?

6. RAScott

RAScott Member

I live in Mass. and it sucks living with all these liberals, I live in the suburbs of boston and in our area most are consevative.

Now you go to LEXINGTON AND CONCORD Mass.The birthplace of freedom in this country, and they are ALL liberals. The obama signs and bumper stickers will make you puke.

I live withing 10 trap clubs that are no more than 30 minutes away and the closest 3 are 10 minutes away MAX.
    I hope with the elections coming up, that many people have opened their eyes and get involved. Liberals and money seam to go together as long as its someone elses money.

The above states mentioned also have the highest welfare programs, it seams that the liberals are not about helping people out but keeping them down, and on the payroll of uninformed taxpayers. ITS ALL about the power!!
    Funny how the last 3 years Mass. has fallen from the top wage earners, HEY thats about how long we have had Nobam's buddy, liberal Devil Patrick. Thats working out good huh? I think his aproval rating is about the same as congress maybe 20%.

I Hate the state, but love the gun clubs while they last. Condos are being built near many of them. More welfare receiptiants?

Bob S

7. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Glen Beck make a great point yesterday.

When the economy crashes, the last place you'll wanta be is near or in a big city. ie, New York, Chicago, LA etc.

Just look what happened in Detroit yesterday!

8. crusha

crusha TS Member

Parasites need a host.

Cities are a good host. They have a high concentration of the things parasites need to live: government services, jobs with low barriers to entry, government housing.

As the pilot fish follows the shark around, so the parasites always exist around the cities. That's where the wealth is, and that's where the most scraps fall from the table.

The high education/incomes are in the cities; and the blue voters are in the cities - but it's a leap of logic to assume that these two attributes are attached to the same people.

9. ivanhoe

RAScott

"I live in the suburbs of boston and in our area most are consevative."

Would just like to know one thing does this conservative suburb have a Name??

Bob Lawless

10. BrowningPotato

BrowningPotato TS Member

Why are the areas with the highest per capita incomes and most highly educated areas liberal? Because they are elitists. They love to brag to their liberal friends about how they are making a difference whie sipping their $6 latte. These areas have no connection to reality. They have never worked a 12 hour day just to make ends meet and those that have are too long removed from it to remember what it was like. These people do not truely care about the working man, they feel superior to and simpathy for the poor and working class. If these tyoes were so concerned about the wellbeing of the poor, they would donate their own money towards these causes rather than spewning communist ideologies about forcing everyone else to pay. These types truely make me sick, however I am just glad they are highly concentrated in these cities and stay away the hell away from me.

11. ivanhoe

BrowningPotato

"These people do not truely care about the working man, they feel superior to and simpathy for the poor and working class."

The true liberal only care about one thing. Himself he/she doesn't fit or a fiddle for anyone else poor, rich or other wise.

Bob Lawless

12. BrowningPotato

BrowningPotato TS Member

I dont know Bob. I think people like Nancy Pelosy truely believe in their warped heads that they are helping/making a difference. However, they think this while dining at a 5 star restraunt in Fiji, I have yet to see one put their money where their mouths is. While many libs (Brad Pitt, Opera, etc) do donate a substantial amount of money to organizations they believe in, they do not donate enough to truely affect their net worth. At the same time they will lobby for more tax money to go to their pet organization, however these taxes are taken out of the paychecks of working people, which does affect their daily lives. They do not get it and never will.

13. ivanhoe

BrowningPotato of course she believes it here is one of the reasons why.

NANCY PELOSI FACTS:

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi's home district includes San Francisco ...

Star-Kist Tuna's headquarters are in San Francisco, Pelosi's home district.

Star-Kist is owned by Del Monte Foods and is a major contributor to Pelosi.

Star-Kist is the major employer in American Samoa employing 75% of the Samoan workforce.

Paul Pelosi, Nancy 's husband, owns $17 million dollars of Star-Kist stock.

In January, 2007 when the minimum wage was increased from $5.15 to $7.25, Pelosi had American Samoa exempted from the increase so Del Monte would not have to pay the higher wage. This would make Del Monte products less expensive than their competition's.

Last week when the huge bailout bill was passed, Pelosi added an earmark to the final bill adding $33 million dollars for an 'economic development credit in American Samoa. '

Pelosi has called the Bush Administration "CORRUPT" ? ? How do you spell "HYPOCRISY" ? ?

Potato the this should tell you who's pocket book Pelosi is interested in!!!!!

Bob Lawless

14. BrowningPotato

BrowningPotato TS Member

Ok so she is, in fact, the wicked &*^() we thought she was.... i concede lol

15. ivanhoe

BrowningPotato Thanks even though it was fun proving it....LOL

Bob Lawless

16. RAScott

RAScott Member

Ivanhoe, Billerica Mass.,and we welcome any and all conseratives. If you are liberal?

Stay where you are, we have enough parasites, and our universal health care isn't killing them ,it breeds them.

Bob S

17. ivanhoe

RAScott

"Billerica Mass.,and we welcome any and all conseratives."

Well just so you know I am a little farther west than you are and in a little more conservative community. It called Oxford Mass. about a dozen miles southwest of Worcester.

Bob Lawless

18. recurvyarcher

Why have we not heard back from jwemrw? No rebuttal. Every forum that I've been on has democrats declaring that conservatives are backwoods, uneducated, blue-collar idiots. It's all just another marketing smear.

19. recurvyarcher

****Where did you see me name call?******

And your Republican Senator is wrong. Just because he is a senator does not mean that he has his facts correct. Look up the statistics yourself. I did.

I believe that he is incorrect that higher education and success leads to a change from republican to democrat. It is my experience that the more financial success one has, the more one leans towards conservatism. That's what I have seen from the people that I know.

Many liberals start out in high school as democrats, especially the ones who intend to become professors. They don't start out as republicans and then switch.

Your argument still does not address the anomoly of Alaska. Why not? There are a lot of very wealthy people there. Most are conservative. Why? Maybe it is because they don't have a whole lot of professors, actors, and welfare recipients there like they do in other states. They just have smart people who work hard.

The republican party is changing, and I think you might want to take a closer look. It's not all white and old anymore. That is a false perception which the liberals would have you believe, and I am surprised that a republican senator would perpetuate it. Who was he?

20. recurvyarcher

From the U.S. Census Bureau itself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.