1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CONservative Christie....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by rpeerless, Aug 8, 2013.

1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

http://freebeacon.com/christie-signs-10-gun-bills-into-law/

2. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Which means all the real terrorists will still be able to get whatever they want.

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Crooked Jersey scum.

-Gary

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Normal mindless tinfoil crazy banter by the three above- they alwayso come out to comment about things they have no ability to understand

The mindless trio who cant think for themselves-- trying to figure out how to even read a paper rather than the rags they read.

Yea he wants to prevet felons who committed violent acts from getting a handgun---DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And known terrorists from purchasing a handgun

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

All 3 of you really voted for Obama and GW22 is a multi millionaire getting those government checks the majority of the year

DUH--

Regards from Iowa

Gene

5. rpeerless

Leave it to 77777777777777777777777777 to speak from 'hole other than mouth' (HOTM) and here's a simple concept, .7777..... see if you can grasp it

http://publiushuldah.wordpress.com/category/2nd-amendment/

Christie is sworn to uphold the Constitution, which includes the Second Amendment

and .77777777 as a low information voter, (LIV), surely you know that "terrorist" has been REDEFINED by this administration as those, conservatives clinging to their guns and religion.

Gun Control can not "prevet" crime; gun control only makes conditions favorable for criminals and a tyranical government.

No gov checks here and yeah we read "rags" quite well thank you, even 'Rag'land T. Tiger.

6. g7777777

So here we have peerless as a no information except his handlers telling him what to think

Now NJ has very restrictive laws on firearms but to say that it is OK for convicted violent felons or terrorists to purchase firearms legally is just plain insane- handler telling you what to think or not

regards from Iowa

Gene

7. rpeerless

Yep, sure, what ever you say little 'Geneous'.

As long as I can shoot back, I really don't care who has a gun... that's pretty much the way it is now but unfortunately some good souls are unable to arm themselves as they see fit right now.

And 'Geneous', just ask "Amnesty" they will tell you innocent men go to jail.

And 'Geneous', what you said above is a little on the 'crazy' side (Free Men don't have handlers, and how would you know what we three understand?) so I'd watch out for the men in the white coats behind you, just sayin'.

And Gene from Iowa, frankly I don't care where in the USA you are from, you just don't seem to have an American take on things. IMHO, of course...and Christie has jumped ship.

Chances are 777777777 will delete his posts shortly if I read my rags correctly...what say you?

8. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

I wish this site had the "ignore" feature the other sites I am on have.

Clueless in Iowa has proven he belongs there.

9. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

With any type of felony, a person cannot possess a firearm, not just violent ones, which leads me to this...

While in prison (or probation?), a felon loses their right to vote, and most certainly are not protected by the Constitution of illegel search and siezure. Having served their time, they are able to walk out through the prison gates a free person, and they get their Constitutional rights back. Why not the right to possess a firearm?

Laws can't trump the Bill of Rights...can it?

10. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Good Question!!

But remember, Felony's of today are totally different then from years ago.

There are more "felony's" on the books these days and because of that you'd have to find out all the new ones and see what makes them a Felon.

Nut cases, murderers, rapist, dopers should not be allowed access once out.

Some states have laws were if you stole a item of $250 you've become a felon.

11. rpeerless

Reagan believed that the God given rights were there for people to feed themselves as well, a God given right that should not be taken away. That's why all the emphasis on hunting with the 2nd Amendment and not so much the Tyranny over the years until now, again back to the Founders.

For example a 'crazy hermit' in Alaska still needs to feed himself and defend himself from predatory animals.

Reagan made a statement to that effect even AFTER he was shot by the 'crazy' that shot him.

What about tax evasion felons or embezelment felons, white collar/ paper crime?
    Should they regain their Second Amendment Rights?

12. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Actually, gun rights can be restored for felons in some states.

Case in point. A relative who, as a teenager, attempted to outrun the police in his car because he was speeding, got convicted for 'attempting to elude a police officer", which is a felony in Oregon.

He's in his forties now, and after living squeaky clean, spending a lot of money on a lawyer, and going through a long process (I think it took him the better part of a decade) he has had the felony expunged from his record. That restored his gun rights. This was proven when he sailed through a NICs check last year.

Some states have a vehicle in place for expungement of felonies. Some do not.

This can also be done, at least in theory, at the federal level. Problem is congress defunded the BATF program for this, so even if a felon were to apply, the paperwork will not be processed.

In my opinion rights should be FULLY restored for felons with non-serious crimes upon application and after providing they can function as law-abiding citizens.

13. Brian in Oregon

14. g7777777

LOL

He isnt that big is he? This has to have been photo shopped

Now that might make a good poster if he ever ran in a primary for an opposing candidate to use but I am not certain he is running

Regards from Iowa

Gene

15. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Christie is a RINO of the worst order. This clueless guy had the flags lowered to half staff for a hollywood actor who played a gangster! He is one breath away from becoming a Democrat! He is a liberal from the word go!

16. Brian in Oregon