1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Conservative Activism

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by deadelk, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadelk

deadelk Member

I am a member of the NRA, but it is apparent to me that, it is not enough. We need more of a voice. Are there more vocal and strident lobby groups that espouse conservative values that we can support? I'm talking about groups that will file lawsuits at the drop of a hat and have a junkyard dog aggressive attitude towards protecting our constitutional rights. 10,000,000 man march on D.C. type action. Time to start protecting our flanks before we are surrounded and consumed. Please post names and web sites of this type of group. Thanks.

2. spritc

spritc Active Member

We will need to start a group and go out and sign guys and galls that are true red-blooded Americans who believe in God, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. We should also be ready to impeach Congress and the President if they go against the will of the people and replace them with people who will uphold our rights, wishes and the law of the land.

I'll sign up today!

Steve

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

2 problems;

1 Most all of the ones you are looking for are working and can't/won't take off to go on a "march"

2 The patriotism backbone is almost gone. 10 years and it will be. Thank the dems and our education system. Can't promote competetion or someone will "feel" bad. No dodgeball, scoring etc. Can't test and post the results as someone might "feel" bad. When we don't compete and keep score; we are not equal, we are less.

4. BuckGuru

BuckGuru Member

Try the National Right to Life Committee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.