1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

???Consequences to the Rules???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by matttrapn, Jan 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

OK, I'm too lazy to look these up myself.

If, someone is found in violation of a rule what is the outcome?

For instance: What if your caught shooting 1-1/4 oz., of 6-shot in your reloads? I'm not sure just how much advantage that might give someone, but I'll bet it might be more than one might think.

What about the person who is always half-a-foot over the yard-line, we all know um'!!! What can squad members do to correct this? What can the rules do to help correct this?

Like I said to start with,, I'm lazy and do not wish to look these up on my own. Besides, has anyone looked at our Rules???? What a crock!!!!! Similar to the NCAA, Div.-1 rules,, rules ontop of rules amendments, rules 23-7-A-II, ect.ect., whats wrong with Books, Board, and Tuition......?

Did I mention its cold and snowy here in Ohio?

Matt

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

If you have looked at the rules and think they are a "crock" then why do you have to ask the questions, you should know the answers. Are you a shooter or just a troll???

Don

3. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

I have never been to a shoot where management had a scale or micrometer to check someones shells. HMB

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I guess if you need 1 & 1/4 oz loads, you're strong enough to take any punishment they give.

A hundred of those would put me in intensive care.

HM

5. jhoward

jhoward Member

All depends on what you get used to I guess, Halfmile. I've shot over 2 boxes of 4 dram 1 1/2 loads in a night of shooting games from 35-40 yards, in an 870. That was a few years ago, before shot prices exploded, don't shoot anything that big these days just because of the cost. But I doubt that 100 3 1/4 dram 1 1/4oz loads would be a big deal, they usually kick less than factory silvers.

As to the original question, I would guess that for a first offense, expulsion from the shoot and probably a suspension handed down later. Repeated offenses would likely draw a lifetime ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.