1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Consecutive 3200 1 of 1000 Skeet, WOW!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by lwr_, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lwr_

lwr_ Member

Timb99 posted his experience a few days ago about coincidently finding the consecutive numbered brother to his gun. I read his post and thought how neat and cool that was. I have wished several times that I could find the consecutive brother to some of my favorite guns. Well, I finally got my wish.

Some may have noticed that I posted a Remington 3200 1 of 1000 for sale recently that only stayed posted for about 20 minutes. It is a 95% - 96% Skeet 28" that I bought about a year ago. Well last week I found another in 99% barely fired condition. So, as many of us do, when I find a better example, I buy it and then sell off the lesser one.

The new one arrives today; however, a couple of days ago I decided to go ahead and list the old one so as to make room in the safe for the new one. After posting I was reviewing the pictures I had placed online and I finally noticed that the gun that was en-route and the gun in my safe had consecutive serial numbers.

Needless to say, I immediately decided to keep both guns. Could not bear to bust up two brothers that had not seen each other for 41 years. Now, if I could just find their like numbered Trap Grade cousins!

lwr_2010_2809110.jpg

lwr_2010_2809111.jpg

2. deadnout

deadnout Member

wow thats got to be a neat feeling. enjoy. rich.

3. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

The last time I saw #0001 Trap and Skeet was in the Remington archives in 1998. They were not on display, although they may be now.

4. twoatlow8

twoatlow8 Member

At one time I owned #0999 Trap.

5. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

6. lostandout

lostandout Member

i have an 1100 with 2222221 ser number makes me wonder where the next one went

brian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.