1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Connie's Components

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Panzon, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Panzon

Panzon TS Member

Has anyone else had a problem with receiving a partial shipment from Connie's and then losing contact with them? In March I ordered and paid for 10 bags of shot. The shipment had only 9 bags. I emailed them on March 30 and have had no response. Mike McFarlin

2. 45er

45er TS Member

I had exactly the same problem about a year ago. I think this component sales thing may be a side business and they don't respond to customers as quickly as we would like. I must admit that I finally did receive everything I paid for.

3. Panzon

Panzon TS Member

It's been nine days and they haven't acknowledged receipt of my email. Do I send more money when they get their next shipment and gamble on whether I'll receive my order? Maybe I'll just vent and see if anyone cares.

4. crew

crew TS Member

I think there on Vacation now as I live in the same state,it seems he had a note on his web site as I was hoping to get some stuff from them at a shoot close to where they live but no show.

5. nipper

nipper TS Member

if you actually check the web site they were closed , everyone needs a vacation even a republican

bill

6. Inspector 12

Inspector 12 TS Member

In addition to the not about being closed from March 26 to April 6, under the "shot" category on their website, they said they were out of lead until April 14th?

7. striper

striper Member

Just ordered some primers last nite. Never had any problems but I do it over the phn. They were gone until the 7th of April. Good service

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.