1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Connie's Components

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dfrank7262, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dfrank7262

dfrank7262 TS Member

Hi all! I'm trying to get in touch with the folks at Connie's Components regarding an order. I've phoned them a couple of times (left messages on the machine) and e-mailed them a couple of times. I havne't gotten any reponse to either.

Does anyone know if they are, perhaps, away on vacation or something. Any other way to contact them?

Thanks so much!

Dana

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Dana.... They are probably at the Washington State shoot vending. Dakin has a full time job away from the components business that keeps him pretty busy as well. I wouldn't worry about anything. You will get a return call or email as soon as they can get to it. They are VERY reliable folks, and doing business with them is a pleasure I enjoy frequently. I have never had a disappointing transaction with Fred, Connie, or Dakin in well over 10 years of doing business with them....Dan Thome (Trap2)

3. dfrank7262

dfrank7262 TS Member

Thanks for the information. I really appreciate it. I was just getting a little worried.

Dana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.