1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

connies components/ price of shot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Fisher, Mar 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fisher

Fisher Member

Hello, all. Know there was a thread on here other day about connies components. I stopped in last night to buy reloading components for the club. It was not planned on, I just happened to be driving home from a long work-related trip. It was right at what normal people would call dinner time. I have to say this, I don't know how it is to deal with Dakin by email, but in person, he is great! I have yet to find prices cheaper on reloading components in the northwest. We are lucky to have him here fairly close to our club. He runs a low-overhead business out of his shop at home, and works a full-time regular job also. In turn he passes the savings in over-head, on to us. He answered several component questions I had, and even gave us a free bag of wads for one of our shooters to try on a new load/hull to try. Thank's Dakin! J. Webb. P.S. He said shot was going down so fast it was hard to keep up on pricing the stuff. Had it listed for 22$ a bag/by the ton.

2. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

We were quoted $19.50 delivered but we had to buy 22 ton. They are selling at a VERY good price.

3. Cray

Cray Member

I still think $19.50 per bag is too high! Lead is at .48 per pound. 25X.50= $12.50 X 35%(exp's, profit)= $16.88 a bag. I hope I'm correct. Cray

4. mx8dave

mx8dave Member

Mike ,,Most northwest shot is reclaimed and redropped ,,,D. Lang

5. IMR 7625

IMR 7625 Member

CRAY NORTHWEST CHARGES $8.00 TO DROP SHOT SO IT'S $12.50 FOR LEAD

$8.00 TO DROP PLUS 35% EXPS MAKES IT'S MORE MONEY

6. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

18.00 and below for a ongoing usual price. Some will hit 16 by May. Then buy by the ton.

7. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

If the lead manufacturers and selling now close to the amount they were when it was 19.00/bag They won't lower their price. If they are not at the same quota now the price may still drop slowly until they reach the same tonnage and stop lowering the price at that point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.