1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Connecticut Shotgun (Tony Galazan)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Border Bandit, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Tony has announced his latest offering, the Inverness Round Action O/U, for now, in 20ga. Once again, those who are willing to put up some cash and be patient, he's offering a heck of a deal to the first 500 loyal customers. The nearly $9,000 price tag is reduced to just over $3,000, shipped. There isn't much being released, as yet, but if you use the RBL and A-10 American as benchmarks, it's a great opportunity. Here's a link:

http://www.csmcspecials.com/product_p/inverness.htm

best...mike

2. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

clicky

Can't follow your math from looking at the site.

3. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

It's listed at $4,995, then minus $1,000 for loyal customer discount (those who bought the RBL Launch and/or the A-10 American), and another $1,000 discount for paying up front and waiting for delivery. (for the first 500 customers) In my case for both the RBL & A-10 the wait was a year in both cases. It's anyone's guess when these are gonna hit the streets. In any case $4,995 - $1,000 loyal customer - $1.000 pay up front = $2,995 + $75 to ship. It should be a terrific buy. It's my guess that by day's end all 500 early orders will be snapped up.

best...mike

4. notquite27

notquite27 TS Member

It's $8995, less the introductory $4000 discount, less the Loyalty Discount, less the Upfront Payment. Which brings you to $2995, which is an absolute steal. I own 3 RBL's and an A-10, and they are well worth the regular price, let alone the introductory one that each had.

5. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

The "coolest" gun he makes is the little 20ga side-by-side slug gun. I handled one in Vegas last year and despite having absolutely no use for it I was sorely tempted to write him a check -- if he'd of had a single-trigger model with him.

6. notquite27

notquite27 TS Member

And they do some shoot. With Remington Sabot slugs, which are the only ones they recommend, I've seen 100 yd. targets where the shots from the right and left barrels touch. I hear that the southern and western pig hunters love them!

7. Slugo

Slugo Member

Tony produces unbelievable shotguns at more than reasonable prices, irregardless of intro pricing. The A10 is a fine example...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

anthony galazan ct

tony galazan