1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CONNECTICUT SHOTGUN COMPANY

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 50-140, Oct 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 50-140

50-140 TS Member

Purchased new rbl 20 ga from Connecticut shotgun. Paid $4600.00. It came with the forend not fitted and the safty not disabled as they said it would be. Had to pay to send it back, as they would not pay to get it back to them. They fixed the forend and sent it back to me. Then noticed when I took the recoil pad off that there was a knot in the stock and had to send it back again. I paid $700 as a up grade for this stock. Connecticut says don't worry about it and if it cracks we will warranty it, "if it cracks at the knot" during my lifetime or grandson's. They never fixed the knot, disabled the safty nor offered to reimburse me for the shipping nor let me talk to Tony Galazan about this, or offer to replace the stock.

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

I'd imagine The Law Offices of Storino, Ramello & Durkin, (srd-law), could handle this in a timely manner.....

JC

3. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

Thank you for the information. I have been considering purchasing one of their guns. I wish yours was a feel good story.

4. Mdl1261

Mdl1261 Member

Wow Am I glad we have this site. I was going to try and order a match set if I could get one done . Am I glad now Ive heard stories before but just shrugged them off but now Ive made up my mind.Thx alot hope you get some kind of answer from them .

5. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

I have delt with these people directly on 3 occasions. 1)I got a good deal on some closeout stuff. 2)I bought a Rizzini they said was new. It was actually a dealer demo that had been shot & banged around. Also the long tang was very poorly fitted. A real botch job. They did send my money back but it took a long time & lot of phone calls & I was snottily treated a couple of times by a woman that answered the phone. Seems that the refund check was made out promptly but sat on someone's deck buried. To their credit they did refund the original $25 shipping of the gun to me but not the $40 return shipping. I felt that this $40 was due as the gun was so far removed from being as stated,new. 3)I called about 6 months ago asking to buy a RBL 20. They said they had none left. Now I see they have released some at below current market prices. I would beal with them again but only very,very carefully & for small items. I most probably would not buy a gun from them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.