1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congressman Col. Allen West...

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by rpeerless, Jan 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Allen West is ready to take on the Democratic establishment. Recently told high ranking Dems to take their policies of 'dependence on government' out of the USA.

Thanks Allen, one of America's true heroes. We can't thank you enough.

Go Allen, Go Allen!

2. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

I second that!

3. rpeerless

Allen West has a combination of good old fashioned American values tempered with a modern day edge. He's strong in his beliefs and confident about where he's been and where he's going.

Go Allen, Go Allen!

4. trench12

trench12 TS Member

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/allen-west-to-obama-reid-pelosi-get-the-hell-out-of-the-united-states-of-america/
    here is the story---West is a no BS kind of man- we need him

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Too bad he is not running for the Republican ticket. I like that guy. Good morals and integrity. Mike.

6. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Really impressive guy! We need more like him!

7. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

From here in Florida....
    Let me ask that you keep Col. West in mind when the next election comes around. The Liberal Democrats have targeted him for an all-out campaign attack. They're lining up NATIONAL efforts to win his seat back, and get this straight talking hero OUT OF OFFICE.
    He'll need YOUR support. Keep him in mind...don't let "little debbie" wasserman-schultz and her hand-picked candidate win that seat for Obama.

8. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Google "Wassermann Test"....hope you smile

9. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

I did !!

Still laughing out loud!!!

10. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I think Allen West is great

I've never hit a lady before, but if I ever met Debbie Blabbermouth Shultz, I'd deck her, but wait a minute I still wouldn't have hit a lady

11. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

So how come Republiocans and conservatives like a black man? They are not supposed to. That is the province of the Democrats. They are the ones who love minorities - as long as they remain on the plantation and vote Democrat!

12. rpeerless

Bob, popping fresh, Beckel doesn't get it.

Where does he get off telling Congressman West to leave the country?

Truth is back in the 70's "America love it or leave it" was a leftist slogan because that's the way leftists operate. They want everyone that doesn't agree out.
    The rest of that discussion included, if you love America you stay and try to change it by the existing system, the rule of law and that's what brings us to today...

Congressman West was clearly speaking of policies that hinder the American spirit and livelihood not the physical person but their policies.

Popping fresh, Beckel however, said West himself could leave. There in lies the difference. But then Beckel is a leftist, go figure.

Now then I think people who have 'a special world view' should make themselves comfortable anywhere that makes them happy. If the USA doesn't do it for you, by all means try something else.

It's kinda like the OWS people who don't like capitalism, they want to force another system down our throats.

I don't like liver, should I try to destroy all the places that serve liver? No and the reason why...there are people who enjoy liver. They have a choice to eat liver and I have a choice to avoid all the establishments and people who like liver. I can eat tofu somewhere else at another establishment or the same establishment if they serve tofu. No one is forcing the OWS to eat liver either. Whatever....right now there's a choice. That's Freedom to choose. I choose capitalism over liver.

...and Beckel should apologize to Congressman West for not acknowledging the titles that he has earned. IMHO

13. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

I love liver,and despise tofu..........,but thats just me.

D.P.Reynolds

14. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

This country needs more people like congressman West, and less like Beckel.

15. rpeerless

Oscarspap12, just sayin, if given the choice between liver and tofu, I probably eat the liver too. The OWS, ie leftists anti capitalists, would have us all with one choice, tofu and they would destroy all the liver serving places.

And Beckel doesn't know a plant from a tree.

16. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Debbie Washedup Schultz is about as unattractive as Janet Reno....who by the way is the ugliest man in America.

In order to understand how horizontal logic idiots like Wasserman get elected all you have to do is take a look at the voters. Another prime example: Florida Congresswoman Corrine Brown....a completely racist POS.

Allen West needs all the support he can get. I'd donate to his re-election campaign in a flash.

17. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

West for VP. Man that would frost the libs azz.

18. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

and he rides a Harley.

Eric

19. rpeerless

Bad303, that's exactly what I was thinking. That's why I putting Congressman Col. Allen West's name back up to the top.

For sharp and clear messaging (I for one am tired of the Democratic sidestepping and manipulative messages) pay attention to Congressman Col. Allen West. The Congressman that knows what's what with the American people.

20. d endicott

d endicott Member

he is the only one that has enough balls to tell it like is is. he has my vote.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.